+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 1-09: The Mini-Me That Had Too Many

Excellent Shercap! ! I too missed the show, but plan on catching the repeat tonight (or rather 12:30 tomorrow morning....). Thanks for all the work you do (and so quickly, I might add!) for the enjoyment of us plebes!

I heard this was the funniest show going. Alas, my cable-less self will never see it, but your excellent recap makes me feel like I did (except the parts that I think I'm glad not to have seen, like naked mini-me. )
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    Now hereís the part that bugs the bujeebus out of me. When nasty little Verne reaches out and takes the sushi roll from Adrianneís breast, he then touches her nipple Ė TOUCHES HER NIPPLE, PEOPLE!!! Not once but twice Ė with his itsy bitsy little nubby fingers. I am grossed out. Seriously.

Throughout the meal he had been downing sake and making lewd comments about her body, then when finished eating, a half drunk Verne announces he is going to head inside to choke his chicken Ė information I could have lived my whole life without ever wanting to hear.
    Verne is a little perv, isn't he?

I'm gonna have to watch this season...it sounds hilarious.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

i have never in the history of this show said these words, but after watching this episode, i have to say - if you get the opportunity to see the premiere of this season, do it. absolutely the funniest episode of this show ever.

PostinMyOpinion
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Great recap, Sher! I share your outrage at the nipple incident. *shuddering* And how wonderful that it wasn't the crapfest we all expected!

Wonderful job!

I can't believe that he did that..what a nasty little guy he is, that Verne.
    When all else fails, admit I'm right and kiss my butt.

Funny recap, Sher. I didn't watch the show, but i'm hoping to catch a repeat of the premiere. Mini-me sounds a lot like my little puppy, but at least he doesn't pee inside the house.

"She is unfazed by the fact that she has to get on her knees in order to hang her clothes in the short little closet."

That would probably because she (Chyna) is used to being on her knees. Its her most favorite positive.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i have never in the history of this show said these words, but after watching this episode, i have to say - if you get the opportunity to see the premiere of this season, do it. absolutely the funniest episode of this show ever.
    I totally concur!!

I watched the premiere again cause I couldn't sleep.. I was thinking that the producers and cameramen must have been DYING! With this being the first night with this cast, I bet they're were in shock at how everyone was & elated how kooky they were all acting.
    Seriously, if the show keeps that pace..this will, with out a doubt, be the BEST Surreal Life ever.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Sher, you hit jackpot with this show and your recap was a million dollar winner!! As always, look forward to your season of hilarity and insight! Fantabulous recap as always.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie
    Was is Adrienne's or the producer's idea for that "dinner on Adrienne" thing? I didn't get that part. Also, which of the 4 women got picked to sleep in the bedroom with the 2 guys?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast