+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did I say Greg Brady ( dork!), I meant the oh-so-hot Peter Brady. Turns out he's just the right age.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

mann...

Chyna is gross she = Nicole Bass (of Howard Stern fame )

Brat is there to play her part, let the show progress she may end up being a favorite... btw she was a platinum rapper back in the early 90's under jermaine dupri, she is also lisa raye's lil sis

VT make me laugh, he's almost like a cartoon character

Adrienna is cute and provides the necessary surreal life nakedness...the buffet was a nice touch

the male model is useless...

FORT Newbie

hope it stays funny

last nights surreal life 4 had me rolling!!!! it was so darn funny. verne is sick! but it was funny watching him being carried in like a baby and put to bed. i'm with da brat, she's like what's up with these folks.

THe world of hip/hop and rap has a pretty short memory. Despite how popular Da Brat was 10 years ago, she needs to just accept the fact that she's on the show because she is either a has been or pretty darn close to being one. I have a couple of Brat albums, but I bought them like 7 years ago. her new stuff sounds like her old stuff. I haven't heard a recent song of hers on the radio in AGES.

In an case, I fell off the couch when she said her friends told her the show was only for has beens and she didn't believe them. Who the heck goes on a show without watching an episode or two before hand?

(did someone up there just say that she is LisaRay's little sister? wow...Lisa ray is way, WAY more attractive)

I was really worried after they announced the cast for this season that this was going to be a unexciting season, but after the season premier I was very wrong. This was a hilarious episode, when Vern peed in the corner of the house I new this season had redeemed the Surreal Life in my head.
    I agree Maveno, when Chyna moved into that room she was like a giant in a regular persons house. She had to of known something was up when she was shoving her clothes in the small closet.

I was completely floored on how good this show was.

My favorite moment was when Jane said to Chynna "Did you want your nipple to be hanging out?"

lol

i saw part of it, i thought it was pretty funny

all i know about da brat is, she did that song with mariah carey lol

i liked the "she lives her life naked" part, hilarious

This is one of the funniest damn shows I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. Next week's show looks promising. At the kid who bounces the ball on Verne's head.
    Ludicrous speed!

char, just to be clear, the preview was for the entire season... the kids may or may not be on next week
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    char, just to be clear, the preview was for the entire season... the kids may or may not be on next week

cali, I could have sworn they said that the babysitting job was next weeks episode. Well, whenever it airs, it is going to be hilarious
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast