+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't normally watch this show but when I saw Adrian Curry from Top Models was going to be on I had to see it. That and I want to see Celebrity Fit Challenge.

It was a good show.

I have never heard of this girl, DA Brat but the name is a good one. What a vicious, hateful, spiteful little spoilt brat. I hope her boobs and butt fall when she is 29. This way she won't have to wait for the dreaded 30. Who the heck is she I hope this show makes her a HAS BEEN. At least the others accomplished something with their lives, this girl I don't want to know. May be Verne will do us a favor and pee on her next time and she will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    most of the time, da brat kept harping on about everyone being has beens and washed up. i have to say, she's the only one in the group that i haven't even heard of. i honestly was wishing she would leave at the beginning like she had threatened.
    same here! she's the only one i haven't heard of either. i can definitely see how she earned her nickname.

This cast was great.

Adrienne is hot hot hot hot. I love her "doesn't give a crap" attitude.

Peter Brady is frickin' stout for a Brady.

Da Brat will never be a "has been" because she's a never was. She is the only member of the cast that appears to bring nothing (although, the male model hasn't brought much yet..but he seems cool).

The Go-Gos are a bit before my time but I'd have to bang Jane just because of her pixie voice.

I don't understand how anyone would want to put up with Chyna but at least she makes for good television.

(*note* after researching the go-go's I am familiar with their song "We got the beat" and with Belinda Carlisle's later work..didn't realize she was in that group).

Quote Originally Posted by VectorWega
    The Go-Gos are a bit before my time but I'd have to bang Jane just because of her pixie voice.

I don't understand how anyone would want to put up with Chyna but at least she makes for good television.

(*note* after researching the go-go's I am familiar with their song "We got the beat" and with Belinda Carlisle's later work..didn't realize she was in that group).
    The Go-Go's took at lot of time off for Carlisle's solo career, and to allow baby themselves up (17 years between studio albums), but they reformed about 3 years ago and put out a pretty darn good effort.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

OMFG!!!!

I was throughout the whole show. I didn't think much of this cast at first, but after seeing the first episode:

Christopher Knight is ripped! I'll take him over that vacant-looking Marcus guy.

Vern was just hysterical. His moaning was so load it could be used to replace the Emergency Alert System.

Chyna scares me.

Da Brat- now, who is she again? She doesn't seem to add much to the cast, except for the remark about Vern's "lack of clothing" and referring to a body part with her fingers an inch apart.

I'm not familiar with Adrienne, but damn she's pretty.

I like Jane! She's like a pixie gone horribly wrong.

This looks like it's gonna be a wild season...

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    most of the time, da brat kept harping on about everyone being has beens and washed up. i have to say, she's the only one in the group that i haven't even heard of. i honestly was wishing she would leave at the beginning like she had threatened.
    Amen! I had never heard of her either.

The show is Great so far. It has the potential of being the best one yet.

I'd HEARD of Da Brat (knew who she was, actually) . . . but after seeing this show, I wish I HADN'T!

Looks like she might be this season's Ryan Starr!

Will I keep watching?

Yup.

But I will not be taking too much note of anything Da Brat says, or does, I think.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I've never heard of Da Brat either. Who is she and what has she done?

This could be a generational thing because I grew up with the Bradys in my misspent youth, and the Go-Go's were huge during my college years. They were the chicks all the girls wanted to look like; cute but a little tacky in a fun way, a lot like Madonna during the same era. But I still keep up with new stuff and I'm not at all familiar with Da Brat.

Chris Knight, bless his heart, is shaping up to be the dad of the house ala Erik Estrada and Dave Coulier. He also gives new meaning to the words "aging gracefully". Didn't Da Brat refer to him as "the saviour of the house" when she found Verne naked on his scooter? First day and they are already looking up to him.

Am I alone in thinking that Verne's extreme intoxication was not only over the top but also dangerous? That moaning wasn't orgasmic, it was someone suffering from alcohol poisoning. I didn't fret while watching because I'm sure, with all the crew there taping, somebody would have called the paramedics if necessary. But if that were happening to a friend of mine, I'd have them to the ER asap - or at least sit up with them so they didn't choke on their own vomit.

Trust me, I'm a drinker and I love to party, and I've sat up with friends many times in the past who over-indulged. That guy was out of his mind and no way should have been left alone after Chris put him to bed. I'm no puritan, but it was irresponsible to let him get so dangerously trashed, IMHO. It seemed like a shameful ploy to humiliate him, and he'll have to live with that embarrassing (no pun intended - bare-assed) footage of him naked and peeing on his scooter.

not impressed

I am not impressed with Surreal Life 4.

I remember watching the first season with Corey Feldman, Vince Neil and gang and thinking, "god this is stupid"

but the next season, with Tammy Faye, Vanilla Ice, etc....wow. I loved the show. The team had chemistry, they all loved and cared for one another, despite some big social differences ie Ron Jeremy's adult movie career and Tammy's bible career. Whichever side you fell on, you never felt like you were disregarded by the opposite side. Season 2 rocks!

So when Season 3 came, I was eagerly thinking "I hope this will be good like last season." thinking that the producers fixed whatever made the first season seem boring....wrong. Season 3 seemed over the top...with the obnoxious duo of loud mouth Flav and disgusting Brigette. Jordan was a putz. Dave was alright, but he was too laid back for this show, he seemed like he was running on neutral. Like he was constantly tired. Ryan was great, I never was a fan of her before, but I didn't dislike her on the show. She showed who she was and yes she was immature, but she was a girl in her early 20s. Oh and i almost forgot Charo....well she was funny, but you couldn't understand her. But gotta love Charo...and the little puppy, he was adorable.

So I wasn't looking too much with anticipation for Season 4, because season 2 was excellent and season 3 was boring....when I heard the cast for season 4, I didn't think it would be good at all.

I was right. I do not care for Season 4 at all. It's like instead of being over-the top like last year, its just down right lewd and scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm no prude, but the cast this year is just terrible and disgusting.

This was a pretty funny start of the show

Miss Curry Got Hotter and by the looks of it she HAS been modeling her speech Improved too

Chyna Was a little scary her voice is driving me crazy and i watch WWE i liked her in the past but she is really funny i still like her shes just a little annoying and masculine lol (duh)

Go-Go Chick was pretty funny to watch

Peter Brady was cool

Da Brat i want to kill after seeing this show

The Model dude... little to quiet really didn't see much of him throughout the show

Mini-Me is a little nerve rackin' i don't know how much of him i can take

PS: i wish Kathy was on the show shes really funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast