+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Special Preview on VH1 NYD**Spoilers**

Special Preview on VH1 NYD**Spoilers**

I think this was on New Years Day, it was a very short preview of the Surreal Life coming up. Did anyone else catch this??? I was DYING!!

Mini-Me was so completely wasted, I've never seen anything like it. He was moaning and touching Peter Brady and tipping over. Peter carried him like an infant to his bed. I didn't know whether to feel sorry for Verne or what!

Anyway, it looks interesting but yet again there are people in this house who I've never even heard of, I wish they would get a little more credible B listers in there rather than supermodels.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Premium Member
    I saw it!!! OH WOW!! It was absolutely surreal!!! Talk about a teaser! That was a great sneak preview!! When Verne fell over backwards looking like Dorf on Golf I was rolling!!! He was soooo messed up! I supposed half a glass of wine when you're that height/weight will do it, though. And is it Adrienne Curry going around half naked all the time?? I don't know if all that happens on the first episode or what, but all I can say is, that brief clip was better than all the previous seasons put together!! Instant classic! Now I can not wait for the season to start!!

Man, I just felt so uncomfortable watching that show get so out of hand like that.

But I couldn't turn away.

Just reading these posts has convinced me to watch...As long as it doesn't turn out like last season.
    Ludicrous speed!

+ Reply to Thread