+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surreal Life Romance **Spoiler**

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Even tho chyna looks like a transexual on way too many steriods, I do think she is a good person (probably) Just very insecure and has a pill and liquor prob to boot. She deserves someone nice maybe she will str8n her self out....Ryan B.

Well, after watching a few episodes of the surreal life, I fell pretty bad about judging Chyna and Marc. I think Chyna appears to be fighting some pretty big inner demons, and Marc seems to be a very sympathetic heart. If he helps her be a better person, and she him - then God Bless them!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana
    Well, after watching a few episodes of the surreal life, I fell pretty bad about judging Chyna and Marc. I think Chyna appears to be fighting some pretty big inner demons,, and Marc seems to be a very sympathetic heart. If he helps her be a better person, and she him - then God Bless them!!

yeah she is, remember she just confessed to trying to off herself a couple of months earlier.

oh no...not that hottie with the he/she chyna thing...say it isn't so! My boys use to collect WWF figures and they have a China doll. She does look like the "doll". But any way, a few posts ahead people were talking about the age difference of Chris/Adrienne. Well, there has to be a few years between Chyna and the boy toy...any info? I just googled it...Looks like Chyna is younger by 3 years - EGADDS!!
    I just looked Chyna up on imdb out of curiousity on her age. I can't believe she just turned 35 in December! She is tore up! That is one rough 35.

I looked up Marcus as well, per imdb, he was born in 1968, so according to them (if their info is correct) , he'd only be one year older than Chyna.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Marcus sounds like he is completely bored with life (he always looks bored on TV) and is looking for something interesting.

There must be something attractive about Chyna .. because she always seems to have decent looking boyfriends (excluding Waltman).

Chyna appears to be fighting some pretty big inner demons, and Marc seems to be a very sympathetic heart. If he helps her be a better person, and she him - then God Bless them!!
    There is no doubt that they make an odd couple, but they both seem like good people. I was especially impressed with Marcus sensitivity to Chyna's and Verne's pain. What a nice guy.

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Yeah..I Didnt care for Marcus much after the first show, But I think he is ok now and actually has a brain upstairs too...He has an ok body but his face just inst all that...lol peace

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm thinking more and more he is not the caring, nice guy he pretends to be. I thought maybe after he heard about her suicide attempt he would realize just how messed up she is and might be trying to help her. We the viewers can see it and they spent 24/7 with each other for a couple weeks so there's no way they could not see her problems.

How could anyone not see how out of control and messed up she is? Anyway, the poster above that had the article of their sighting...it says he is filming her dancing naked with a video phone. Call me crazy but that doesn't sound like something a caring and sensitive guy would do to someone he is dating and knows has serious problems and suicidal tendencies. Its more like he is encouraging her destructiveness and making a spectacle of herself. Why are they out partying til 4am when she obviously has a drinking problem?
    Last edited by Shady64; 02-09-2005 at 12:53 AM.

Hey, I saw an Adrienne and Christopher Knight sighting! Last night, I was watching the Busch Nascar race from California on the FX channel.. There was Christopher Knight in Joe Nemechek's pit! They had one of the guys interview him...they were saying, "Well what do you know? It's Peter Brady!" They kept going on and on about him being a Brady and loving Nascar. The whole time, Adrienne was beside him, smiling at the camera. It was bad because they never said her name or introduced her.

P.S.- He also said that they were coming back to the Cup race on Sunday...probably in Joe Nemechek's pits again.
    kitty-cats rule!

****Possible Spoiler********

In next weeks' tv Guide there is an article about Chris and Adrienne and that they are living together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast