+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Surreal Life Romance **Spoiler**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Shoot. If only I'd gotten the chance to let him eat sushi off me first, he might have been mine.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    What the heck? Does anyone know if they are they still together?
    according to "watch with Kristin" on E!Online, they are still together to see if it the real thing or not. Adrienne has said that she has always liked older guys.
    IMO he is really hot.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Damn, that means I may have had a chance with her...if it doesnt work out honey...I'm only 40 and I'm built too!

Another Surreal Romance?

I pulled this from pagesix...January 18, 2005 -- MUSCLE-BOUND lady wrestler Chyna Doll is making a meal out of supermodel Marcus "The Swedish Meatball" Schenkenberg. The B-list duo, who met while filming VH1's "The Surreal Life," were seen locking lips at Scores West in the wee hours of Saturday morning. "They were kissing and caressing each other," shudders our spy. Even more unsettling was when hulking Chyna jumped onstage and performed a nude striptease. "She asked to go onstage and the manager said, 'No thank you,' " relates our spy. "But eventually he let her, in the spirit of good fun. She was topless, but after she went bottomless, they told her she had to stop." Schenkenberg, who has romanced several of the topless temple's lovely dancers, left with his new squeeze shortly after 4 a.m. "It's like 'Beauty and the Beast,' " sniffed one of Schenkenberg's stripper conquests, who was aghast at the hookup. Earlier that night, Chyna got buck-naked and jumped into the fish tank at Coral Room as Schenkenberg filmed her with a video phone. Let's hope the male supermodel doesn't upset his bulging-biceped belle Chyna was arrested recently for beating up her ex-boyfriend, Sean Waltman

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin
    I pulled this from pagesix...January 18, 2005 -- MUSCLE-BOUND lady wrestler Chyna Doll is making a meal out of supermodel Marcus "The Swedish Meatball" Schenkenberg. The B-list duo, who met while filming VH1's "The Surreal Life," were seen locking lips at Scores West in the wee hours of Saturday morning. "They were kissing and caressing each other," shudders our spy. Even more unsettling was when hulking Chyna jumped onstage and performed a nude striptease. "She asked to go onstage and the manager said, 'No thank you,' " relates our spy. "But eventually he let her, in the spirit of good fun. She was topless, but after she went bottomless, they told her she had to stop." Schenkenberg, who has romanced several of the topless temple's lovely dancers, left with his new squeeze shortly after 4 a.m. "It's like 'Beauty and the Beast,' " sniffed one of Schenkenberg's stripper conquests, who was aghast at the hookup. Earlier that night, Chyna got buck-naked and jumped into the fish tank at Coral Room as Schenkenberg filmed her with a video phone. Let's hope the male supermodel doesn't upset his bulging-biceped belle Chyna was arrested recently for beating up her ex-boyfriend, Sean Waltman

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
    that is the grossest thing i have ever heard. i sincerely hope that this isn't true.

oh no...not that hottie with the he/she chyna thing...say it isn't so! My boys use to collect WWF figures and they have a China doll. She does look like the "doll". But any way, a few posts ahead people were talking about the age difference of Chris/Adrienne. Well, there has to be a few years between Chyna and the boy toy...any info? I just googled it...Looks like Chyna is younger by 3 years - EGADDS!!
    Last edited by Ana Bannana; 01-18-2005 at 02:44 PM.

Wow! Now that's a wacky, wild hookup!

We need pictures....it's hard to believe unless we've got proof.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    that is stranger love than brigette and flavor.....part of me thinks it can't be true but in the episodes he seems so sweet with her. very caring, but seriously i hope this is not true because...well do i really need to say why?

Marcus and Chyna!

Hi,

You guys are way wrong! First of all, it probably is just some sort of publicity stunt, but if it were true I think it would be way COOL!

I would not be totally surprised either, remember these people spent a couple weeks bonding together in semi-isolation (except of course from the camera crews) and that alone builds up strong relationships.

Chyna is a nice person. She has a great heart! She is just really, really, really [mod edit] up! Come on, the woman needs some stability in her life!

I think Marcus is nice and stable and could help her out.

However, I don't think this relationship can last forever.

DirtyDog
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-05-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Hi,
    I think Marcus is nice and stable and could help her out.

DirtyDog
    I agree! . . .

I really don't feel that if Chyna and Marcus hook up, that it's the worst thing.
    They both may be good for each other.

They're both good people, why wouldn't they work?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast