+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Cast: Verne Troyer

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    article

MINI-ME BAGS A BEAUTY

The actor made famous for his role as Mini-Me in the Austin Powers film series has announced he is to wed his girlfriend - who is six-foot, two-inches tall.

Verne Troyer, standing two-foot, eight-inches in his socks, said he felt like a giant when 29-year-old yoga instructor Genevieve Gallen agreed to tie the knot.

The ceremony is expected to take place in November.

It has not always been plain sailing for the couple, however.

Gallen dumped Troyer for a six-foot male stripper earlier this year, prompting the love-sick midget, who has admitted to a drinking problem, to go on a bender.

After flying from Los Angeles to New York, a drunken Troyer wound up in a strip club, dancing on stage with a stripper.

Troyer has now undergone treatment for alcoholism and friends say the stability of marriage will help to keep him off the booze.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the last thing that I've heard about him.. wonder if he's off the wagon?
    She sucked him for every DIME he had then dumped him. The poor bastard got used and now doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Sometime I feel so bad for Verne because he is little. especially after the last episode of the Surreal Life. When he couldn't ride the horses, i wanted to cry. at least he tried. when i look at him i thank god that i am somewhat normal.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345