+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Verne Troyer

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He came across as a real A-hole last night..even before getting piss drunk. Pun intended.
    His liver has to be working on about 2% if he has a drinking problem that severe. It is pretty sad.

The dinner antics were absolutely GROSS! He acted as if he'd never seen a woman naked before.. and to top it off, he goes and says that he needs to go to his room to masturbate.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Verne Troyer

Verne is a funny little dude! I kinda feel sorry for him. He obviously has a serious drinking problem and lets face it, at his size, it doesn't take much to get him wasted. He probably weighs around 30 pounds. I can't believe they frickin' showed the little dude pissin' on the carpet. Now that is what I call REALITY TV.

And yes, he is a PERV. But come on, how much action do you think this poor little guy has gotten in his life? I'd say being 2' 8" tall is kind of a handicap in the "picking up chicks" department. Wouldn't you?

Anyway, I laughed my ass off last night and am anxiously looking forward to the rest of the season.

DirtyDog

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ya know..whether someone gets a lot of puntang in thier life or not...or how tall or short they are..who cares? You don't act like a horny flipping monkey.. seriously. He was really gross acting like that..and the nipple rub was way out of line. He's a pig.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Maveno,

You are right! He CROSSED the line. I wasn't trying to defend his actions. Poor Adrianne was cool about it though.

Verne is kind of a little obnoxious "pig", I agree. At least, it makes for some funny reality TV.

I wonder if he will mellow out for the rest of the show after the embarassing pissing on the carpet scene?

DirtyDog

Vern is definately entertainment!!! Cracked me up that he was cruising on his scooter nekkid, how funny! All I could do is
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

the nipple rub was wrong, but honestly she was laying naked with raw fish all over her... she has issues too. I refuse to feel sorry for her about that incident

I will admit to laughing my butt off when he was drunk... I had to mute the weird groaning though, it was freakin' me right the hell out.

Now, even though I laughed, I do feel sorry for him and hope he gets much needed help, if he were my friend, I certainly wouldn't have been laughing
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    ... I had to mute the weird groaning though, it was freakin' me right the hell out.
    You shoulda seen my poor cat! She was totally confused. Kept looking towards the back speaker with her eyes wide, tilting her head a bit.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I can't believe how freaking drunk he was (not that it would take much, I'm sure). It was funny when Chris picked him up & put him to bed & Marcus was riding the scooter. But it was kinda sad when he was in the bed going "I'm alright" over & over & over. The nekkid scooter/peeing incident was just bizzare. It was funny though when Chris was trying to convey to him how weird it was & Verne says "I'm naked. So...?" & then the curtain rod fell down, which broke some of the awkard tension & added some levity to a very strange situation.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Da Brat reaction to Verne's peeing in the corner was CLASSIC.

did anyone else think that when he was sitting next to peter brady that he was going to roll over the baninster?

I definitely thought he was going to fall off. I also felt bad for Christopher when Vern was huggin' on him outside. It's one thing if thisis a person you've known your whole life, but Verne is, for all intents and purposes, a stranger to Christopher. It was uncomfortable
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast