+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Marcus Schenkenberg

OK, I'm all for eye candy, but you gotta have some personality to back it up. What's his deal? I got the impression he was really holding back on the opening episode, like he didn't want to play the fool -- turned down the offer of more wine, refused to take the bait and go skinny dipping, kept his mouth shut in general...he even stayed clear of the fight over mini-me's room. But I think he'll open up as we proceed. I like that he's bonding with the surprisingly mature and levelheaded (and hot) Greg Brady, too. They could make an interesting buddy team. Remember he said he wants to work out with him? 3 hot sweaty guys pumping iron...oops, one of them is Chynna.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    I like that he's bonding with the surprisingly mature and levelheaded (and hot) Greg Brady, too.
    PETER Brady. Greg Brady (Barry Williams) is far from hot!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

he's great eye candy for this show!!!!!

its one of the reasons i'm watching it, that and mini me getting trashed

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    But I think he'll open up as we proceed. I like that he's bonding with the surprisingly mature and levelheaded (and hot) Greg Brady, too.
    I agree with that completely. Except for the "Greg Brady" part. Greg Brady (Barry Williams) is not what he used to be. Hehe.

AGE 36

WHO? Swedish model

CAREER HIGH POINT Considered by some to be the first male supermodel, he landed a 116-page advertisement for Calvin Klein that ran in Vanity Fair; he was later named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1992.

FUN (?) FACT Has been linked to Pamela Anderson and Britney Spears

'SURREAL' MOMENTS Sits quietly by as Adrianne Curry and Jane Wiedlin go skinny-dipping. Sits quietly by as Christopher Knight deals with a drunken Verne Troyer outside their room. Sits quietly by as the roommates eat sushi off a naked Adrianne Curry.

'SURREAL' QUOTE ''You got some big arms, Chris.... You work out or something?... Every day?... Really?... We'll work out tomorrow.... Did you work out today?''

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    'SURREAL' QUOTE ''You got some big arms, Chris.... You work out or something?... Every day?... Really?... We'll work out tomorrow.... Did you work out today?''
    giving Adrianne some competition

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    'SURREAL' MOMENTS Sits quietly by as Adrianne Curry and Jane Wiedlin go skinny-dipping. Sits quietly by as Christopher Knight deals with a drunken Verne Troyer outside their room. Sits quietly by as the roommates eat sushi off a naked Adrianne Curry.

He is a hottie though, I must say so myself.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Boring... boring... boring.

He should change his name to Prince Valium (Ok who gets the movie reference?)

Boring or not....EYE CANDY is EYE CANDY...and I'm not complaining! Woo-Hoo that boy is fine!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast