+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Joanie Laurer (Chyna)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I can't get over that pathetic muscle. What an odd freaking shape. I keep staring at it to see if maybe her sleeve is just hiding part of it and it's just an optical illusion, but no. What the heck IS that?
    It also looks like she has that weird muscle, but still has arm flab at the bottom.

I wonder if she'll go by Joanie or Chyna in the house.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I love Joanie ! She'll provide endless entertainment and broken shoulders for all. I had her for my AV for a long time . Of course that was in the giddy pre SL4 days .[IMG]images/img/avatar4.gif[/IMG]

I predict someone in the house gets subjected to the sleeper hold.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

There may be some legal problems for VH1 as they are using Joanie under the name Chyna which is legally copywrited by WWE.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I saw her in an interview before and she came off as very "submissive". (as if she's all girly-whirly & goo-gooish like) I dunno if she IS or not, but that's how she was in the interview. I actually started liking her after seeing that...and I'm sorry, I don't remember where it was either.

As much crap as she's taken about being a man and getting a sex change, maybe she's doing the "girly" act and putting out a sex video to further PROVE to everyone that she is, indeed, a woman. Neva know.

Her voice is what gets me though. That's a deep voice babbbyy! Do steroids cause the voice to get deeper??
    Isn't there something about using horse tranquilizers (? I dunno, something for horses that muscle people use) that causes a deep voice?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Chyna has posed for Playboy, and I believe it was one of their highest selling issues. I think that must prove she is a woman if anything else.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    There may be some legal problems for VH1 as they are using Joanie under the name Chyna which is legally copywrited by WWE.
    Are they billing her as "Chyna" or as "Joanie Laurer, formerly known as Chyna". I think the latter would avoid legal problems. OTOH, since WWE's showcase program RAW is shown on Viacom owned Spike TV and the Surreal Life is on Viacom owned VH1, maybe they came to an agreement. Since Joanie isn't currently under contract to the WWE, I suspect WWE wouldn't play hardball when it came to licensing the "Chyna" name.

Quote Originally Posted by espressoguy
    Are they billing her as "Chyna" or as "Joanie Laurer, formerly known as Chyna". I think the latter would avoid legal problems. OTOH, since WWE's showcase program RAW is shown on Viacom owned Spike TV and the Surreal Life is on Viacom owned VH1, maybe they came to an agreement. Since Joanie isn't currently under contract to the WWE, I suspect WWE wouldn't play hardball when it came to licensing the "Chyna" name.
    They are billing her as Chyna as far as I am concerned.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme
    i wonder if she is mean? is she going to try to beat everyone up? that is the last person i would want to meet in a dark ally.
    I don't think she is mean, but she is crazy though. She is definitely going to be the loose cannon this season.

JR, I added another picture just for you.

+ Reply to Thread