+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Da Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What makes it all worse..she has no couth. This "tough" act she dons is sickening and old.
    She knew she was obviously hurting people's feelings with what she said and had to audacity to say she MEANT every word & wouldn't take them back.. such a bitch.

She's old and busted.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly! Count me in on what my Mavie-friend said!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by SRTarbender
    undefinedundefinedundefined Sorry, but Da Brat is in Denial. She is Washed up like the rest of them. Her career is over, and has been over for years.
    Too bad Jane became so upset over the remarks she made... it should matter not at ALL what DaBrat thinks... Da Brat's not ALL THAT (at ALL)

Before this show, I had never even heard of her. She's got a big chip on her shoulder and has got some nerve calling other people has beens.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshift34
    I can tell you that Da Brat is unequivocally a has been.

her last album flopped. She's only had a handful of succesful single, no where near the success of the Go-Gos. most of her celebrity comes from rumors about her love-life. She did have a co-starring role in Glitter with Mariah Carey.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What makes it all worse..she has no couth. This "tough" act she dons is sickening and old.
    She knew she was obviously hurting people's feelings with what she said and had to audacity to say she MEANT every word & wouldn't take them back.. such a bitch.

She's old and busted.
    Amen,honey. Amen.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

She needs to come here and read this. But something tells me it wouldn't do any good

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    She did have a co-starring role in Glitter with Mariah Carey.
    Now that .... is FUNNY! I'll bet she wishes her agent would've given that project a thumbs down, eh?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Newbie
    Hurting people hurt people.

I think she knows she not where she used to be and just does not want to except or face the truth about her career.

The last thing a "has been" wants to do is hang around other "has beens"

You know what I mean? They remind her of what she truly is or what she thinks she does not want to become.

I've seen Da Brat on "VH1's Driven Mariah Carey" and she was one of the people they interviewed for the show.

I guess they are friends.

Sometimes I think maybe Mariah feels sorry for her and keeps her around for some odd reason or she just latched on to a famous person to make herself feel important

That happens sometimes. If someone starts to hang around important people soon they think they are important themselves. Like somehow that fame can transfer just by being around them. It sometimes works if you dating that person though. lol

Mariah may act a little wacky and she is a little diva and her last records have not been up to to par but she has sold over 100 million records. When your around someone like that with all the fame, money and personal assistants who wait on you hand and foot, I'm sure because she is Mariah's friend she get's to be a part some of that treatment.

Her stand offish attitude was just not right. Like she was better then everybody else.

If she was wearing a different hairstyle I would not have known who she was.

Da Brat is a Bully.

Bullies put down others to make themselves feel better.

She is obviously not feeling good about herself.

seanboy316
    Who is Da Brat to be calling anyone a has been? What was her last hit single?
    BTW, Who did she think that she was going to be rooming with on this show? Tom Cruise? Britney Spears? Jennifer Aniston? What a dolt.

FORT Newbie
    I think Brat is playing into the sterotypical "mad Black woman" who is so proud not to take any gruff from anyone who dares look at her wrong, that she wags her finger and talks a mile a minute without really ever listening. And I think what she said to poor Jane was just-plain mean and uncalled for.

+ Reply to Thread