+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Da Brat

Granted, I wouldn't have made that comment to anyone (Da Brat is uncouth) nor would I ever let Joanie do my makeup.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Fogey
    Im not a hard core hip hop fan and I know who Da Brat is. I think the case is more likely that african americans know who she is and other people who are into hip hop. I cant stand her on the show and couldn't stand her before the show except when I was 13 when she first came out. She's had some good songs in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Once again, DUH Brat was DA Ass.

What is her deal? She always wants to belittle or hurt people's feelings. At the campsite, everyone is sitting around, laughing, having fun, sharing stories..etc.. Duh Brat uses this happy, feel-good time to tell Chyna that her makeup is HORRENDOUS! :rolleyes
    That she'd never in her life have Chyna do her makeup. What a total killjoy.

I can't stand this jerk.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Da Brat is a has-been. Plain and simple.

Can they vote her off the island?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    it cracks me up that all these people have never heard of da brat. she's been around for a little over 10 years. she's had a lot of solo success and she's been on some songs with missy.

anyway, i think that she was being sweet with what she said to chynna doll. she was telling her that she's beautiful and doesn't need that makeup.

what did you guys think of what jane said to verne? she was saying that only once an hour or so, he's a nice guy. that's not the nicest. i didn't think da brat was being really mean. and, does she really wear makeup anyway?

Snoozin' on the beach
    Yeah. she was being insulting and rotten, doesn't matter how true it was about the makeup. She could have phrased it better and been less hurtful, better yet, not said it at all. She just added the "your beautiful without it" just to wiggle out of looking like a real B*tch. It was a backhanded compliment which was totally uncalled for.
    She's been pissy since day 1 because she is grouped with has-been and she can't admit that she is one too. Never heard of her either. What a nasty excuse for a human being she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I agree 100%, Mav! Can't stand her! She made Jane cry! Grrrrr!
    I felt the same way, I thought she was stuck-up because she thought she wasn't a "has-been" - at least Jane was a HAS!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Regular
    I think shes funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    [IMG]images/img/DaBratSR4.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/caeDaBrat2.jpg[/IMG]

Rap star Da Brat.
    Oh yeah shoot us a gang sign big loving chocolate pie...

+ Reply to Thread