+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Da Brat

AGE 30

WHO? Notorious hip-hop artist

CAREER HIGH POINT Went platinum with 1994's Funkdafied

FUN (?) FACT Appeared as a backup dancer alongside Mariah Carey in the 2001 box office flop Glitter

'SURREAL' MOMENTS Wants to move out of the house when she sees she's living with a former Brady. Moves on-again/off-again Go-Go Wiedlin to tears. Moves to the couch because former wrestler Laurer ''was snoring so damn loud you woulda thought Chewbacca from Star Wars was in our room.''

'SURREAL' QUOTE ''I told my manager I didn't want to be in the house with any has-been people.''

this chick has something shoved way up the pooper....whats so wrong with kicking back and just having a good time? I want to like her, but she just kills it!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    what an arrogant egotistical bitch!!!!!

I love Da Bratt!! i love how she was like..
    "when i first saw her, i was like.. oh my gosh, chubakka is in the house" LMAO
    Da Bratt is def. not a "has-been" or "wash up"
    here's a better pic of her..

I'm so glad she's on this season.. shes soooo funny!!

This girl is so has been. Only hardcore hip hop fans know who she is, and even those within the hip hop scene know she's last year's Burberry hat. Sure she doubles up here and there on some singles, but her last real hit was some adolescent tune about smoking weed.

*EDIT*
    Change that, she's not last year's Burberry hat... she's last decade's Kangol.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

After episode two, my name for her is "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong". Hate her. All she does is cut on other people, and while that can be great if the person doing so is snarky and funny... she isn't. She's just annoyed, and annoying.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Da Brat is boring..

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][COLOR=Red][I]Da Brat is extremely boring. u can tell that she does not want to be there. she does not belong in the surreal life. she is not a washup and has a career in the future. she needs to start letting go and making friends because she is not intersting to watch.
    Love Always and 4EVA, Patricia :phhht
    J1NVU

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Da Brat is Da Sh*t!
    She cracked me up when Verve was pissing in the corner. Though I must admit she is pretty close to being a "Has Been". But I do have her old and new Mp3's on my iPod.
    Peace-R.

I don't mind Da Brat, she's not my favorite artist but she was a reason I checked out the first episode. Her comments about Verne were the funniest! She did seem cold in the house but heck people come that way...not everyone is going to be hugs and smiles. She might add something to the show, who wants to see a show where everyone has the same temperment??
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Once again, DUH Brat was DA Ass.

What is her deal? She always wants to belittle or hurt people's feelings. At the campsite, everyone is sitting around, laughing, having fun, sharing stories..etc.. Duh Brat uses this happy, feel-good time to tell Chyna that her makeup is HORRENDOUS! :rolleyes
    That she'd never in her life have Chyna do her makeup. What a total killjoy.

I can't stand this jerk.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread