+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Da Brat

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Her album unrestricted came out in 2003 and she had like one or two singles off of it, and before that she had unrestricted in 2003 and that album had like 3 singles too.
    Last edited by guillermoluvsme; 01-06-2005 at 03:14 PM.

She looks better in the pictures than she normally looks

I really don't listen to hip hop so I don't know where Da Brat stands in today's rap industry. Apparantly, she doesn't think she's a has-been. :rolleyes

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's a total ass! How can SHE act as if everyone there except for her is a 'has-been'?? I have NO idea who she is, but every single other person in that house..I know about their careers. DA Brat?!

I really got pissed off when they showed the previews of her saying TO Jane that she is washed up..making her cry.
    It's going to be hard watching this A-hole.. I really, really, really don't like her. She's rude, self-righteous and a HAS-BEEN!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She's a total ass! How can SHE act as if everyone there except for her is a 'has-been'?? I have NO idea who she is, but every single other person in that house..I know about their careers. DA Brat?!

I really got pissed off when they showed the previews of her saying TO Jane that she is washed up..making her cry.
    It's going to be hard watching this A-hole.. I really, really, really don't like her. She's rude, self-righteous and a HAS-BEEN!
    I agree 100%, Mav! Can't stand her! She made Jane cry! Grrrrr!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    I really don't listen to hip hop so I don't know where Da Brat stands in today's rap industry. Apparantly, she doesn't think she's a has-been. :rolleyes
    I am very up on hip hop and I assure you, DA BRAT IS A HAS BEEN! I can't believe the nerve of her to feel that she is the only one in the house who is "current". First of all, it's obvious that she is stuck in the 80's just by her appearance. She looks ridiculous! That look was okay back in the day when the "hip rap kid" (ala Kriss Kross) was popular. But she looks like a damn fool still sporting that look today. And how dare she, talk down to Jane about her career! I've got a feeling that Da Brat is going to bug me all season. That chick is in SERIOUS denial.

I don't know why DaBrat thought she wouldn't be with any has-beens in the first place. She's obviously never watched the show, and if you're going to be a contestant on a show, it might be prudent to give it a watch first. Sheesh!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Da Brat = Da B!tch

She was really ridiculous with all of her "I can't stay here with these has-beens"
    Got a newsflash ~ better to be a has-been than a never-was. I'd never even heard of her until she was on this show :phhht I like her the very least out of anyone in this cast so far.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    i think da brat had the wrong attitude about the people, but her reactions to verne troyer were hilarious. she seems like the "normal" one out of the group besides peter brady

Her reactions to Verne were quite amusing, I must admit. Other than that though, I have nothing nice to say about her!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread