+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Adrianne Curry

FORT Fan
    Adrianne's 5x hotter than Ryan Starr ever was. Although I think she might be a bit of a whiner. Remember when she said in the cab she's condemned herself to never getting laid again by becoming famous? Please

Ryan is a girl, Adrianne is a women.

There is a difference, and it doesn't have to do with age.

I'm glad you people have said all this. When I saw Adrianne I couldn't believe how good looking she was. I didn't remember an ANTM looking that good. Wow. I thought maybe my memory was failing me (and its only been a year or so), but looks like she has really polished herself.

Adrianne is much better since ANTM. I was so happy to see that she was much better spoken and was actually enunciating. I like her so far and think she is a good addition and might be one of the more normal "celebrities."

a normal, naked, Peter Brady dating, celebrity!

FORT Fogey
    Well I think personality can make someone seem more beautfiul as well as less beautiful. I have a hard time believing that if no one knew who Ryan or Adrianne was and they were walking down the street together, that Adrianne would be considered more beautiful. Ryan is a tomboy in her attitude in some ways but the way she looks is feminine and gorgeous. Adrianne almost looks like a drag queen at times. I thought she was better looking on top model. I also dont buy that her modeling career is successful now.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Well I think personality can make someone seem more beautfiul as well as less beautiful. I have a hard time believing that if no one knew who Ryan or Adrianne was and they were walking down the street together, that Adrianne would be considered more beautiful. Ryan is a tomboy in her attitude in some ways but the way she looks is feminine and gorgeous. Adrianne almost looks like a drag queen at times. I thought she was better looking on top model. I also dont buy that her modeling career is successful now.
    I disagree. They both have really good bodies, but Ryan's face was not attractive at all to me. She was cute, but definitely not beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    I disagree. They both have really good bodies, but Ryan's face was not attractive at all to me. She was cute, but definitely not beautiful.

I feel the exact same way. I thought Ryan's body (albeit her shoulders were wierd! ) was really nice-she was very toned and in shape. I never liked her face though. Her nose and her smile are strange. I think Adrianne is very beautiful though. Typical model body.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Adriannes body is no models body...she is ripped with muscle....and she has boobs. Cant say that about the rest of the girls who won americas next top model. This girl is healthy looking. Most models look like twig boys...I'd compare her to a victorias secret model before i would a high fashion

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    Adriannes body is no models body...she is ripped with muscle....and she has boobs. Cant say that about the rest of the girls who won americas next top model. This girl is healthy looking. Most models look like twig boys...I'd compare her to a victorias secret model before i would a high fashion
    There are all kinds of models that's true. High fashion are very straight and thin. Whereas Victoria's Secret models have curves (Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum and Tyra) and some of them don't (Giselle). Typical to me is extremely tall and very straight...which Adrianne is.

And you said.."...Can't say that about the rest of the girls who won americas next top model." Have you seen Eva's body? She's got some muscle too.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread