+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Adrianne Curry

she is also in us weekly...naked!

She's pretty kool and seemed like a tom-boy type. She is the only good looking winner of ANTM.

The 2nd winner was your typical "I look like a model because i'm skinny and weird looking but only a desperate guy would give me the time of day". The 3rd winner just looked "blah" average.

That's an odd comment, since Yoanna, the 2nd winner of ANTM almost didn't win because she was a bit chunky at the time--at least by the notions of most of the "modeling" world.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It doesn't take much to be chunky by their standards. If I remember correctly, wasn't she the one that lost a lot of weight in order to become a model? Nevertheless, I doubt many men think she is hot. She didn't really have a body (which really makes her perfect model material I guess).

FORT Newbie

I Knew You When You Served Wings

I just spent an hour writing this great post about Adrianne, How I recognized her on TV tonight and, I wasn't logged in, but I will tell you all my personal experience with this great girl before she was TOP MODEL. A real classy woman. that I have been face to face with couple years back in Naperville Il.
    Yep Guys This girl wore the Ole Orange and White.......BBack Soon

Pession

Wow, did you ANTM-lovers notice how much Adrianne has improved her diction? She had only the barest shadow of her Chicago accent and stoner-speech. That musta taken a lot of work! Of course, I thought her speech patterns were charming but they'd definitely narrow her chances of getting work where she has to speak a lot, so this was a smart thing to do.

And holy cow, what a hottie!

FORT Newbie
    I liked Adrianne a lot in the first episode. She was much better looking than I had expected. I thought she might be one of those models who are completely flat-chested and unhealthly-looking, not naming any names. :rolleyes

She seemed to be full of fun and was actually concerned about the health of Verne.

Adrienne sure has improved her speech and poise. I know a lot of people have complained about it on this thread but when you first heard her on Top Model and now she has improved about 200%, that and she seems much more confident and poised being in front of the camera.

She also has a hot bode; tight and toned, nice breasts.

Hope this doesn't kill her career.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Adrienne sure has improved her speech and poise. I know a lot of people have complained about it on this thread but when you first heard her on Top Model and now she has improved about 200%, that and she seems much more confident and poised being in front of the camera.

She also has a hot bode; tight and toned, nice breasts.

Hope this doesn't kill her career.

Adrienne is definitely still hot. I hope she is still modeling after this show. What a body!!

Adrienne, you still need a man with a job? call me, girl!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme
    oh briGITTE. i didn't realize you shortened her name. unfortunatly i did see SL3 and gittes cottage cheese butt.

Gitte is her original name, bri was added i supose to americanize it. It's some where in the E! true hollywood story.

About adrienne, is she wanted it enough(modeling) she'd still be modeling. Maybe not making the kind of money giselle is making but i think she'd be legit and she'd be some where. Hell, she's had almost 2 yrs.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread