+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Adrianne Curry

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I was so happy to see Adrianne on the runway at the Ann Bowen show, but majorly dissappointed by the dress. It really was the least attractive (it didn't even fit in with the collection). For the first time a ANTM winner walked in a NY fashion week show (though not the first ANTM contestant). It was great seeing so many former contestants this season, and I think that Adrianne may have kickstarted her modeling carreer by being on the Sureal Life (fingers crossed).
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

pics of chris and adrianne are up at wireimage.com doing some grammys thing. they match and look cute!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple

Here are some good looking Pictures of Adrianne. I thought everyone would like this . . .

that second pic is horrid!

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Adrianne was my fave in ANTM 1. I was initially skeptical when I heard she was doing the Surreal Life.. never ever watched it. Don't quite know what they're playing for. I heard that her ANTM plans fell through a little, so I think she's had it rough.

I saw the episode when the house turned into a daycare.. I thought Adrianne really was sweet with the kids. It's always comfortable watching her because she's real and relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    pics of chris and adrianne are up at wireimage.com doing some grammys thing. they match and look cute!
    Here they are . . .

There is many more . . .

Pictures from WireImage.com . . . .

I love Adrianne So much!

I was (just like C. Knight) and still am skeptical in regards to her "loving a Brady". Ever since she talked to her manager on the phone, the manager said something like.."Hmm..a Brady. Yea, that would work". Or something like that..then, Adrienne got all excited to go "after Chris".

Is she "loving" him for more exposure or for actual affection? I'm leaning more toward exposure.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Bottom line, i doubt they'll be getting married anytime soon and it wont last.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

an article in In Touch Weekly begs to differ...she got a tatto of his name on her for valentines day/....sports a HUGE engagment ring...and is planning kids...and getting married soon.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrad
    an article in In Touch Weekly begs to differ...she got a tatto of his name on her for valentines day/....sports a HUGE engagment ring...and is planning kids...and getting married soon.

good for them. I think people are so critical here on the looks and comparison. I'm sorry but, if Adrianne walked by me (and I love men) I'd probably drool. She is gorgeous and seems to have a great personality. I'd hang out with her anytime. And Chris? Whoa......47 aint young.......he looks damn fine! I hope they're happy. So far as the Ryan comparisons........good lord....Ryan acted like a 13 year old.
    And for the people saying she's not doing well because she is on this show, she has gotten several offers for modeling. The girl is drop dead gorgeous and extremely photogenic to boot. She, I'm sure, has no worries.
    Ryan was someone I'd like to put in a corner.

+ Reply to Thread