Thread: VH1's 'The Surreal Life 4' Announces Its New Cast

VH1's 'The Surreal Life 4' Announces Its New Cast

VH1's 'The Surreal Life 4' Announces Its New Cast
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041103/nyw162_1.html

Press Release Source: VH1

Operation Brand New 'Surreal Life' is Now in Full Effect
    Wednesday November 3, 4:43 pm ET
    VH1's 'The Surreal Life' Announces Its New Cast

NEW YORK, Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- If Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen left you longing for more crazy reality moments, never fear. Production is underway on the fourth installment of VH1's "The Surreal Life" with an all-new eclectic mix of celebrity personalities including: former wrestler Chyna Doll; Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Gos); Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch"); Verne Troyer ("Austin Powers"); model Marcus Schenkenberg; rap star Da Brat; and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"). The cast was introduced to one another and their new home earlier this week.

VH1 will keep the "Surreal" party going when the new cast hits the screen on January 9th 9:00 p.m.* for the fourth season premiere of "The Surreal Life." This new group of pop culture originals will play house in a Hollywood mansion and have their lives videotaped 24/7.

The third season of the "The Surreal Life" made its series premiere on VH1 with the now legendary cast of Dave Coulier, Flavor Flav, Jordan Knight, Brigitte Nielsen, Ryan Starr and Charo.

The first season of "The Surreal Life" featured housemates Gabrielle Carteris, M.C. Hammer, Vince Neil, Corey Feldman, Emmanuel Lewis, Jeri Manthey and Brande Roderick; while the second season featured Traci Bingham, Ron Jeremy, Tammy Faye Baker, Trishelle Cannatella, Erik Estrada and Vanilla Ice.

VH1's "The Surreal Life" is executive produced by Mark Cronin and Cris Abrego for Mindless Entertainment and 51 Pictures, and co-produced by James Rowley and Ben Samek. Jeff Olde and Jill Modabber oversee the series for VH1.

Viewers can log onto VH1.com for photos of the new cast and exclusive footage from the current season you won't see on TV!

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/the_su...5/episode.jhtml

Mods, please move this into the new Surreal Life 4 forum when you create it. Thanx

Chris

The downward spiral of casting continues ...

I wonder why thet never cast a guy from reality TV. I mean, I'm a chick but...just wondering...
    Loved the Go-Gos growing up, though!

Premium Member
    The third season of the "The Surreal Life" made its series premiere on VH1 with the now legendary cast of Dave Coulier, Flavor Flav, Jordan Knight, Brigitte Nielsen, Ryan Starr and Charo.
    Legendary, hehe. That's funny.

Can't wait to see Jane Wiedlin - woo! I have to guess she's going to be the "normal one" for the next season.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll

NEW YORK, Nov. 3 /PRNewswire/ -- If Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen left you longing for more crazy reality moments, never fear. Production is underway on the fourth installment of VH1's "The Surreal Life" with an all-new eclectic mix of celebrity personalities including: former wrestler Chyna Doll; Jane Wiedlin (The Go-Gos); Christopher Knight ("The Brady Bunch"); Verne Troyer ("Austin Powers"); model Marcus Schenkenberg; rap star Da Brat; and Adrianne Curry ("America's Next Top Model"). The cast was introduced to one another and their new home earlier this week.
    Hmm... Christopher Knight may be interesting (I was a huge Brady fan when I was younger), but no castmember will ever, ever top Corey Feldman. Ever.

Such a good washed-up cast!

Too models in house is overkill.

This cast does not sound very interesting. Corey Feldman should be required to be a permanent fixture on the show!

Maybe we will get lucky and have an 'All-Star' Surreal Life. lol. Corey is pretty much the king of the kooks .. when it comes to stars. He will be missed.

This cast is really missing a nut job. Chyna is kind of kooky .. but quiet. Adrianne is dull. Verne Troyer might be fun (i know he parties alot). But no one really stands out as "i have to see this person."

But of course I will watch.

ewwww... i think the next cast is awful!!

OOh Adrianne.

Marcus Schenkenberg... who?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast