+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/31 Episode Preview: "Dirty Laundry"

10/31 Episode Preview: "Dirty Laundry"

Surprise! It's time for the cast to air out their "Dirty Laundry". First, it's family bonding time at the glamour shots studio. To please Brigitte, Flav takes off the clock and gold teeth and wears a suit for the pictures allowing his alter ego William Drayton to come out and play. Back at home, Sally Jessie Raphael is preparing her attack on the cast. When they arrive, they find that the house is set up as a talk show and they are the guests. Sally does not hold back, and the cast finds out the truth about each other. It isn't pretty!

Hmm, nothing really super huge has happened this season except for Flav and Bridgette. Not to mention Ryan disapproving of everyone in the house. I can see Ryan running out as Trishelle did last season.

FORT Newbie
    ooh thanks! I can't wait to see it. I can see Ryan having a diva tantrum and running out, definitely! And I can't wait to see Jordan in a suit. I hope he wears one. I love a man in a suit! *smirk*

Yeah, it would be nice to see the guys in suits. But where all of a sudden did Jordan get a suit? Unless he is going to be borrowing Dave's suit. I just remember him saying something in the beginning that he didn't have any dressy clothes. It was when they were going on the speed dates or whatever.

Hmm, I am curious to see if Bridgette is going to react at all to what her and Flav did.

Well, judging from what we've seen, this just might turn out to be the "Ryan gets hers" epsisode, which is reason enough to watch. hehe

I'd also be amused by a Springer like smackdown, though.

Springer like smackdown would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by katers11
    Yeah, it would be nice to see the guys in suits. But where all of a sudden did Jordan get a suit? Unless he is going to be borrowing Dave's suit. I just remember him saying something in the beginning that he didn't have any dressy clothes. It was when they were going on the speed dates or whatever.

Hmm, I am curious to see if Bridgette is going to react at all to what her and Flav did.
    Remember, Jordon, black is slimming. heh

As for Bridgitte, I don't see her getting too upset. She seems pretty upfront about most things, and all the housemates know about her and Flav anyway.

Just finished watching this episode - I am still a bit shaken of the 'surprise video' - unfortunatly that will stay in my head for a while...
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan
    I thought the surprise video was underwhelming.

While I did find the surprise video disturbing, I think that Flav was truly sorry. He treatment of the dog in that instance aside, he seems like a nice person with a good heart.
    The same can't be said for Ryan, who is a hateful little b****. Those glares she was giving Flav at the beginning of the show (and he provoked her how?) were completely uncalled for. She gives so much attitude. She's a whining child who is doing nothing to further her career. (Oh, wait! What career? As Flav said in the preview for next week, she hasn't done anything yet.) Making an enemy of Flav sure isn't helping. Sure, he did a couple things at the beginning that bothered her, but he was genuinely nice to her when she was being a brat about the song. Sally Jesse Raphael should have called her out on her behavior, as she did with Trishelle last season. (And I actually liked Trishelle. She was immature, but she seemed nice.) While she was at it, she should have called Jordon out on being a self absorbed egomaniac.

Also, call me weird, but I think the Brigitte / Flav romance is kind of sweet. ^_^

Charo and Dave were just there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast