+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/31 Episode Preview: "Dirty Laundry"

I thought it was his hand that he smacked the dog with.

I completly agree with Yura- I generally like him a lot and was really surprised that he did something so violent. I too love the romance in all of its oddness.

Ryan? Complete moron! Like Flava or not - you have to respect him, he was a co-founder of Public Enemy! It was ground breaking music at the time (and Sally, not the start of 'gangsta rap' they promoted intellgence and awareness of community).

I think Ryan is the 'gross' one.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    I thought it was his hand that he smacked the dog with.

I completly agree with Yura- I generally like him a lot and was really surprised that he did something so violent. I too love the romance in all of its oddness.

Ryan? Complete moron! Like Flava or not - you have to respect him, he was a co-founder of Public Enemy! It was ground breaking music at the time (and Sally, not the start of 'gangsta rap' they promoted intellgence and awareness of community).

I think Ryan is the 'gross' one.
    Yeah, it was shocking. I like to think he really was sorry for hurting the dog, but I guess Flav is the only one that knows for sure. You know, I actually feel kind of bad for Gitte. People diss how she's lost her looks and her ass sags and everything (all true), but she seems really sweet.

We need more rap acts like Public Enemy today. They were relevant, ground breaking, and they ROCKED!

Ryan's personality turns my stomach. :phhht

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew
    I thought Flav's "after seeing it I will never do it again, I have seen the light" epiphany seemed a little fake and forced. Kind of like an abusive husbands excuse that he didnt mean it and would never do it again. Flav seems a little two-faced with his I love everybody cutesie cutesie stuff, then his response to ryans dislike of him. If he truly loved everybody wouldnt he just accept that not everybody has to like him, rather than go out of his way to piss them off even more?
    I completely agree.

That being said, im a little suprised that so many people on here like flav and dislike Ryan. When the season started I thought she would be the most popular because she is really attractive by almost anyone's standards and she seems really normal. Ive heard her being described as a prude and just not liking guys but its not like there are drop dead gorgeous men in the house. She seemed to be pretty nice to that surfer guy who she thought was cute. I also find Flav and Bridgette's "relationship" really repulsive. Not everyone your gonna like and Ryan doesnt like Flav. She doesnt seem to have a problem with anyone else in the house. Flav seems to really like Bridgette but I think he just likes women period. If Ryan would've let him flirt with her, I think he'd be all over her too.
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I completely agree.

That being said, im a little suprised that so many people on here like flav and dislike Ryan. When the season started I thought she would be the most popular because she is really attractive by almost anyone's standards and she seems really normal. Ive heard her being described as a prude and just not liking guys but its not like there are drop dead gorgeous men in the house. She seemed to be pretty nice to that surfer guy who she thought was cute. I also find Flav and Bridgette's "relationship" really repulsive. Not everyone your gonna like and Ryan doesnt like Flav. She doesnt seem to have a problem with anyone else in the house. Flav seems to really like Bridgette but I think he just likes women period. If Ryan would've let him flirt with her, I think he'd be all over her too.

Well, I'll tell you the reason I don't like Ryan. She seems to think she is more important than she really is. I remember in the second episode she said there is "nothing going on" with Dave Coulier. Yeah, ryan, I think he feels that way, too. He's old enough to be your dad! (and I still maintain she has a face like a rat.) I was willing to let that slide, especially after she deflated Jordon's oversized ego (the best thing she's done all season!) I didn't mind her not liking Flav ar first, either. As you said, not eveyone is going to get along, and I would be pissed off, too, if I was trying to sleep and someone wasbeing loud, then totally disregarded my feelings when they were politely asked to quiet down.

The turning point for me was when they went to Charo's show. First, she was late for the show, and acknowledged that she probably would be wgile she was gambling (When she said "I'm having fun! I don't wanna stop!" she looked even more like a rat than usual.) Then she went back on her promise to perform, and pretty much slept in a stolen room that night. I'm a singer, and there are instances when you are going to be tired, but you have to keep your profesisonal obligations. Music is an exhausting business!

And don't get me started on the recording session! Ryan wasn't the only person that had a problem with how Jordon handled things, but she was the only one that was a cry baby about it and refused to record until people told her how great she was. Charo is a professional. Flav is a professional. they did their part. Sure, Charo gave Jordon an earful, but she still did her part. If Ryan is going to get anywhere, she is going to have to learn to be more flexible and mature.

And not liking someone is no reason to shoot them ugly looks every time they speak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123