+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surreal Life Video "Live My Life"

Once again I agree with Fava - She should be honored to work with them. She is a nobody! I don't remember her at all on American Idol.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I can't admit this in polite company, but I'm really into this season of Surreal Life. I have no idea why.

Anyhoo, while I wouldn't buy "Live My Life" as a single, I don't think it was half as awful as Ryan made it out to be. Her petulant child act really got on my nerves; if she wants to be a "rocker" then go be in a band, why sign up for these shows and then cry about how they're not something you want to do afterwards? Even if it's not her style, she should just be a good sport about it--no one twisted her arm to be in AI or SL.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

exactly SFG. Anyobne trying to break into the business is, in my eyes, an idiot for acting that way. Gee man, this would get you voice heard. Instead of having her voice be the thing you remember, you're stuck with the memories of a diva like meltdown from someone with no right to be a diva.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123