+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brig and Flav on Howard Stern

Brig and Flav on Howard Stern

Anyone else catch them on the show ? Happen to be flipping through the channels and caught the last of it...

Just when we all had enough of seeing them together, they turned up on the Howard Stern show. Brig and Flav swore they did not do anything under the covers that night....Brig said it was edited out, but she told Flave enough.
    Brig blamed her saggy boobs and butt on being pregnant.

She has children? That's frightening!

And so sorry, she can hit the gym like anyone else & firm up that saggy ass. The boobs, well, she got enough $ from Stallone that she can afford a lift!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I saw it last night, it was a 2 parter that started on thursday.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Regular
    I am sorry I missed it. Hopefully I will catch one of the thousand repeats. Go Flav!!!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I saw the 2nd part. i can't believe she let Flav feel her boob while her 26yr old, italian "fiancee" was in the other room. *tsk tsk* she also said she slept w/ arnold schwartzenegger too.

AND the funniest part...howard was like 'is it true that you accepted 1 million dollars to sleep w/ a saudi sheik?" and she was like 'no i never got such an offer. if i did, i woulda done it." and howard said, "isn't that prostitution?" and brigitte answered by saying, "no. i only woulda done it once" LMFAO! yeah right! You guys gotta see it. Its hillarious. that woman is just...so.....trashy!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather621
    I saw the 2nd part. i can't believe she let Flav feel her boob while her 26yr old, italian "fiancee" was in the other room. *tsk tsk* she also said she slept w/ arnold schwartzenegger too.

AND the funniest part...howard was like 'is it true that you accepted 1 million dollars to sleep w/ a saudi sheik?" and she was like 'no i never got such an offer. if i did, i woulda done it." and howard said, "isn't that prostitution?" and brigitte answered by saying, "no. i only woulda done it once" LMFAO! yeah right! You guys gotta see it. Its hillarious. that woman is just...so.....trashy!
    Brigitte is such a train wreck. I love her.

+ Reply to Thread