+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Flav seems pretty cool over all. He's great on the drums.

Just caught the latest episode . . .

Farmer, I think I must've lost my mind, but I'm starting to like Flav more and more, too.
    How he worked with those kids --- especially Rosa --- was really, really great to see. I enjoyed that.

And making them grilled cheese sandwiches?

I think I'm nuts, but I'm just beginning to like him. A LOT.

Brig was as disgusting as usual.

Liked Dave as usual, and even tolerated Jordan well, this ep, because of how he behaved with the kids and the fun he seemed to have doing it.

Ryan? I think she got her a** on her shoulder because she wanted to do a rock song and it was very, very clear that Charo wasn't up to that particular task.

Charo? I think she was feeling really scared and out of her element with the song and tried to change it into something she could deal with better. I do believe if she'd been more familiar with the song/music, she would've taken a crack at it straight out of the gate without trying to make any changes. But in the end --- even though none of what she did or said made any real sense --- she came through like a trouper and gave her best shot on what they'd picked to do in the first place. I give the lady props for that.

Still can barely understand a word she says, but still like her.

Ryan needs a diaper.

Brig needs a sense of decency.

Or just sense, period.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ness

Ryan needs a diaper.

Brig needs a sense of decency.

Or just sense, period.

Brig just repulses me, there is nothing attractive about that woman. I thought Ryan would be OK when the show started, but its like she has a corncob wedged somewhere. She doesn't have to play a bimbo, but man, loosen up!

well, well... I need to jump on the "feelin' Flav" bandwagon I think last week he just completely grossed me out with his closeness to Brig. If he can stay away from her (and with her even more sluttly behavior next week maybe he will) I may continue to like him. He was AWESOME with the kids

Charo bugged me this week simply because she wouldn't even listen to Ryan, who in my opinion was trying pretty nicely to get her to do the original song.

Jordan... still not liking him. I have a feeling if it weren't for Flav Jordan wouldn't have been as good with the kids.

Dave.. Still like him and felt bad that he was saddled with Brig for the battle of the bands. Looks like he may bug me next week, depending on how the "driving hog" bit goes.

Brig.. Uhg, she makes me ill. I also think she's very unattractive.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    I really need to stop EATING during this show!!! I eat late on weekends, and everytime I'm eating, while watching this show, Brigitte manages to make me LOSE my appetite.

Yesterdays example:
    When Dave was playing the harmonica and Brigitte was dancing in her leopard print bathing suit. *cringe* *gag*. I was like "stoooooooopppppppp!!!!!" I hate when that woman dances, or rolls around on the floor w/ the puppy! *cringe*

Ok enuff of her. She didn't even contribute anyway! I definitely think Flav is growin' on me too. He seems to be the best w/ kids. He doesn't flirt w/ em like he does w/ the other women, and he's not all 'Yo yo son', like he is with the guys. Flav does have kids, so maybe he's a good father. I'd imagine he was judging by his behavior w/ those kids.

charo was acting like a little DIVA, cuz she didn't wanna sing that song. Tough dude! We all have to do things we dont like!
    I thought Ryan was pretty decent this time. I didn't think she was too bitchy or anything.
    Didn't look like Jordan did too much, but of course, with the magic of editing, you'll never know. I really wish he'd get more camera time. *sigh* but i'm just bein' selfish. Yeah I know most of you dont like Jordan, but I still think he's fineeeeee!!!! haha.

Dave, like everyone else said, I always like dave.

Oh and next weeks show when they go to charo's concert, i can't WAIT for that one! I think its rude if Ryan and Brigitte werent' there. Especially RYAN! Isn't she supposed to be Charo's lil' buddy? Brigitte, I'm not surprised, she's probably gonna go get her screw on.

I loved this ep. I thought Flava was good with the kids. As usual Bridgette got on my nerves. What's with her dancing like that in front of the kids? She has no class. Ryann needs to get the chip off her shoulder. Overall I loved this ep.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

FORT Regular
    They should have given them NKOTB songs to sing to provoke a reaction out of Jordan Knight, does this guy have any personality? I have yet to see it

Bridgette don't ever dnce on tv in a leopard bathing suit again....this scene was very disturbing

Flav was so sweet when he was making the kids grilled cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa

Bridgette don't ever dnce on tv in a leopard bathing suit again....this scene was very disturbing

Disturbing is the perfect word for it. I couldn't figure out why my brain was cramping today... This must be it... residual effects from seeing that last night.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ohh man.. I missed it!

Thanks for sharing all the episode information everyone!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I missed it too, Maveno. But it's Vh1, they'll be playing it at least twenty more times this week.
    Ludicrous speed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast