+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which scenes would you like to erase from your memory?

I'ld like to forget the whole show. This season is very un-interesting.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

I would have to say the over-exposure of Brigette and the disgusting scene where she is naked-or topless at least with the poor little puppy.

I also gotta say, at Charo's show when she sings..."Wanne cuchi cuchi. Quero cuchi cuchi." Ewwww, cuchi? Blech!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by misssile
    From the "Battle of the Bands" ep, I'd like to erase the image of Brigette dancing in her leopard bathing suit to Dave's harmonica playing. The woman simply can't dance! I wish Jordan would teach her some dance moves or something. Not that NKOTB did a lot of amazing moves, but she needs some guidance.
    I was thinking the same thing. That horrible dancing in that dreadful outfit in front of kids.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I would have to say the over-exposure of Brigette and the disgusting scene where she is naked-or topless at least with the poor little puppy.

I also gotta say, at Charo's show when she sings..."Wanne cuchi cuchi. Quero cuchi cuchi." Ewwww, cuchi? Blech!

LMAO!!! So true! I was a bit disturbed when I heard her singing that. It makes me wonder if she even KNOWS what cuchi means nowadays.... hmmmmm

Any scene with Brigette.

I really like Flavor Flav. He is the person that keeps the show entertaining for me.

Drink Master
    I would like to erase everything from the beginning of the show on. This show is LAME compared to the other 2, although the other 2 were not that great either. But VH1's version and there so called stars is delusional. At least past shows actually had people on it with TALENT. This show doesn't have anyone with talent on it. At least when Trishelle drank, it was entertaining, when Brig drinks it is nauseating. Flav and his teeth, his fake teeth are gold and his real teeth are yellow, either way they are jacked up. that new kids on the block guy needs to be like jared from subway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12