+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Ryan Starr

haha, tell me how you really feel Kelly.

For a singer she seems afraid to actually sing.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I felt like Tracie was just playing the part of "The Bitch" but Ryan seems to really and truly BE "a bitch". Hopefully it's just massive immaturity and she'll grow out of it, but given the path she's taking so far, she's in for a major dose of reality. She acts like such a prima dona. I wanna shake her and yell at her "You. Are. N-O-B-O-D-Y! Get over yourself! Be grateful for what you have and what you've been given! Your voice is a dime a dozen! No one will remember you a year from now!"

Whew! That was nasty. Sorry 'bout that. But for what it's worth, I feel much better.

Rump you are SO right on with your assessment of both Tracy and Ryan.... Tracy started to come around eventually although I never could warm up to her but as for Ryan there's just no hope - she's as hopeless as her so-called fame and career......... :phhht

wow you guys are a tough bunch. I think there is always some good in anybody. I am not using her age as an excuse as I do not feel 21 is that young. 12 is young. Yeah she acts up here and there but everyone does. I think it's the editing anyway. They seem to focus on the negative and get OR try to get us to do the same which seems to be working in Ryan's case. I think she's talented and all that contract crap from A.I stays with them for awhile and she's probably pissed off about it. The only one from all these shows (and I love them all) that I couldn't find any good in and wanted to jump in the t.v and punch was /is Corey feldman.........UGH
    Too negative around here (this particular board anyway)

off to find positive stuff........ :phhht oh - for that i should read up on Bridgette eh?
    All things share the same breath-the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares it's spirit with all the life it supports~~Chief Seattle

forgeddabout what i typed there. I hadn't seen the very last epi and I wanted to jump in and punch her........................... .........

she needs to be grateful and stop complaining. She does act a lot younger than 21. Still love the show.
    Ryan is making me actually like Bridgette. At least she doesn't whine all the time.............
    All things share the same breath-the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares it's spirit with all the life it supports~~Chief Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Mikayla
    forgeddabout what i typed there. I hadn't seen the very last epi and I wanted to jump in and punch her........................... ........
    I'll hold her down, Sweetie!!!

We're glad you've come to the dark side with us, Mik! You're awesome for admitting your built-up Ryan hate. It was only a matter of time. Don't blame yourself. I was just like you, though; really hoping to like her, hoping she'd add something to the group. But with each and every episode my disdain grew and grew, until it became full-blown hate! It's all been said; the many reasons she annoys us. I hope she grows out of it, I really do. It'd be nice to see her succeed in the business, but after her behavior in this latest episode, especially, I wouldn't expect to see people in the business throwing projects at her feet anytime soon. She screwed herself bigtime IMO.

I'm still steamed at her for getting that hotel room by promising to sing, then flaking on them and saying "I'm too tired". That's not how life works, Miss Ryan. I wish they wouldn't have let her get away with that. Too many ass-kissin' people in the biz who have created this chick in all her bad-assiness.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I'm still steamed at her for getting that hotel room by promising to sing, then flaking on them and saying "I'm too tired". That's not how life works, Miss Ryan. I wish they wouldn't have let her get away with that. Too many ass-kissin' people in the biz who have created this chick in all her bad-assiness.
    Don't worry Rumpshaker, they didn't let her get away with it. They gave her enough rope to hang her non-existant budding career with. What is better revenge than documented proof that she didn't follow through with a deal. That moment is going to haunt her worse than the kid at the Cubs game last year. She won't be able to sing her ABCs let alone RAWK anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    Don't worry Rumpshaker, they didn't let her get away with it. They gave her enough rope to hang her non-existant budding career with. What is better revenge than documented proof that she didn't follow through with a deal. That moment is going to haunt her worse than the kid at the Cubs game last year. She won't be able to sing her ABCs let alone RAWK anywhere.
    HEE! Thanks for that, TTO! Too funny! (And hopefully true!)
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Newbie
    In Ryans defense I think in the second recording studio episode she didn't look quite so bad as in the first one. It became apparent how truly bad the Jordan was as a producer, the sound engineer was even laughing at him. A producer is supposed to deal with different egos in a band and get the most out of the musicians and work towards a cohesive product. Jordan didnt do any of these and just brushed Ryan and Charo's frustrations as being drama queens. After hearing the song the only thing decent was Ryan's vocals and Charo's intro, that was the only thing holding it together. The drum sound was horrible, trumpet sounded horrible and do even go there with Jordan's attempts at falsetto vocals. I still think Ryan was childish and overreacting but I doubt she would have been as pissed off if Flav was the producer.

She's the most egregious of the Nostril Women. She comes off as spoiled, childish and astonishingly self-centered -- a diva-fetus with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement. I hope her mama's watching.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I was glad that Ryan got over herself and decided to take one for the team.

I was laughing so hard at Charo and her pooopoopooopooo.

+ Reply to Thread