+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Ryan Starr

Well, judging by the response she is generating ... the producers 'cast' another good housemate!! I thought she would be dullsville .... but she is making Jordan seem polite and thoughtful, in comparison.

Actually, they would make a good couple ... they have similar personality traits.

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    Yep, Ryan is a selfish brat and it shows more and more each week. I didn't like her when she was on AI... and I sure as heck don't like her now.

I missed the very end of last night's show, but from the comments above... I take it she did not perform for the hotel? They should throw her butt out. Let her sleep in the Winnebago, as originally planned.

She acts like a prima donna -- she isn't THAT cute come on guys! She just has a good tummy

Otherwise - BAD nose job and an even WORSE attitude. Get over yourself, honey!!
    The Surreal Life people only live in those houses for 12 days TOTAL
    Little Miss Ryan is acting like its an eternity or something.

Can't they vote her off or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme
    Can't they vote her off or something?
    LOL
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

FORT Fan
    Spoiled brat. I hated how she slighted Charo, after constantly talking about how much she liked her. :phhht

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Yeah, I've been defending Ryan but I've got nothin' on this one. Bad moves all around. Not performing but keeping the room, bad. Showing up late for your roommates performance, bad. Not having a threesome with Brigette and her new dancing boyfriend, okay, that was a smart thing. But otherwise, a bad showing for Ryan. I know you're young but show some class.

I, too, liked her in the beginning, but I'm done. She's just not likeable. She has a way about her that comes off rude. She may not intend to be rude all the time, but that's exactly how she comes off. Doesn't she even realize the reason she was put on this show? Look around Ryan, you're living with CHARO and JORDAN KNIGHT for christ's sake! You're a Hollywood has-been that never was! Get over yourself.

I agree with Krispy Kreme, she's not that cute either. She's what Howard Stern refers to as a "butterface". Everything looks good but her face.

FORT Newbie
    i dont remember if i responded to this post on another page or not....too lazy to look lol. but i don't like ryan anymore either. I DID like her. She seemed cool. I liked her on American Idol, but now she's just acting too diva-ish for me. And as much as I think NOONE should act like a diva, she hasn't even MADE IT yet, so who is she to act like a diva? i can't believe she got a room for free for promising to sing. I think that was something the producers were in on.

then in a clip of the episode where jordan writes the pop song for the whole cast to sing, ryan bitches that she's selling out. wEll, when CHARO threw a fit in the battle of the bands episode, ryan said, "you're a performer, you should be able to perform anything!" hypocrite.... lol
    Last edited by Heather621; 10-03-2004 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I agree with Krispy Kreme, she's not that cute either. She's what Howard Stern refers to as a "butterface". Everything looks good but her face.
    Ludicrous speed!

I like the previews for the next episode. She complains that she is worried about her reputation?

Okay, I will put that into consideration but what would effect your reputation more?

Renegging on a performance on a reality show or doing one stinkin song in a recording studio that may never get to the radios?

Lets see?

Renegging on a performance would make sure you will no longer be doing business with that venue. Not to mention any other venue where the VIPs may have seen the show.

A stinkin song at a recording session that won't reach the radios. ............ Um yeah, no harm no foul. Actually appearing on Surreal life will do more damage. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    What's wrong with her face??? :phhht
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread