+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Ryan Starr

FORT Newbie
    Ryan Starr is extreemly HOT!!!

Until She Opens Her Mouth and Speaks...

Ryan is a poser...

What's the old saying - don't bite the hand that feeds you-or something like that...Anyway, if it were not for AI, she would probably still be working at a burger joint waiting for her big break. what a brat! :phhht

After seeing the 9/26 show, my opinion of Ryan has gone beyond that she needs a diaper.

She's put herself in the same bag as Jordan.

1. Being late to Charo's show.

I understand that she was at the table winning. I also understand that the reason they went to San Diego in the first place was to attend Charo's show.

There was NO excuse for that.

2. Making a deal with the hotel to sing in exchange for a room, then complaining that she was tired, had never practiced with the band and was not going to sing that night.

I'm sorry. The way I was raised, a deal's a deal. The only way I wouldn'tve kept my bargain with the hotel would've been if I was comatose, or in the morgue.

She let everyone know that her word can't be trusted.

Not cool. Not cool at ALL.

I think she and Jordan should flip a coin to determine who would be the winner in the "Biggest Brat with the Biggest Ego" contest.

Or, maybe it'd be a tie.

I do not like this girl at all.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Ryan did not earn that room. I hope she gets charged or something for it. Ugh, how irritating. I don't like her either.
    Ludicrous speed!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Yep, Ryan is a selfish brat and it shows more and more each week. I didn't like her when she was on AI... and I sure as heck don't like her now.

I missed the very end of last night's show, but from the comments above... I take it she did not perform for the hotel? They should throw her butt out. Let her sleep in the Winnebago, as originally planned.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

FORT Newbie
    Yep, I lost MAD respect for that girl. It was rude of her to be late to Charo's show, definitely, but the thing that got ME, was her saying I Got this room. Yeah right b*tch. I mean first of all, who does she think she IS to think that if she performs for free shed get a room? Honestly I was very surprised they gave her the room. Maybe it was only cuz it was for a tv show. If not, I bet they'd be like tough, little girl. The most messed up part was where she decided to just not perform. I can't stand when people go back on promises like that. Its so rude. She hasn't even MADE it big yet. She can't just DECIDE not to perform. I was really disappointed at how she acted.

Ryan was my favorite in the house until last nights episode. I lost a TON of respect for her.

I almost wish Brigitte would have brought that Enrique guy into the bed she shared with Ryan anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow
    I almost wish Brigitte would have brought that Enrique guy into the bed she shared with Ryan anyway!

It would've served her ass right!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie
    That was soooooooo wrong for her to back out on the deal she made. I was really hoping that the hotel manager would come up and kick her out. Then what would she have done. Little Miss "I can't sleep in a room with a guy"... would have had to share the Winnebago with the New Kid that thinks he's god gift to women.

I really hope this isn't over with, they do need to charge her for that room.

Nevertheless, I have lost ALL respect for her!! I am very glad that she did not win American Idol. I usually don't refer to women this way, but she is a total BEE-OTCH.

I couldn't believe the nerve of her to try and trade on her dubious celebrity for a room and then go back on her end of the deal! Of course, what's up with the hotel claiming to ONLY have one room like that available but lo and behold, all of a sudden they DO have another one? Was that some ruse cooked up by the producers to make them share a room so fireworks would then ensue?

+ Reply to Thread