+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Ryan Starr

Premium Member
    The most I had heard from Ryan previously was from her appearance on Howard Stern (since I didn't watch the first AI) and now from watching this first episode of SL3, I get the impression that basically she just doesn't like men at all - she seems to stress that point quite often in conversations about things that bother her.

I do remember her discussing (On Howard Stern) the fact that she has 'issues' with men. I can't remember exactly what her 'issues' are. If I recall correctly, I think she is just really shy & reserved around guys ....

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I do remember her discussing (On Howard Stern) the fact that she has 'issues' with men. I can't remember exactly what her 'issues' are. If I recall correctly, I think she is just really shy & reserved around guys ....
    That exactly what it was. I remember seeing her in the E! show and I was impressed that she was able to handle Howard so well. That is why I was so surprised at her reaction to the male strippers.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I used to look at a girl like her and say "Wow, I wonder if she's single"

Now I sow "Wow, I wonder if her mom's single"

I just love getting older.....

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She is very pretty but she could've cracked a smile.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    I never watched AI, but I watch SL3, and Ryan Starr is hot! Too bad she has issues with men.

I'd say her and Dave Coulier seem the most level headed so far.

You know.. for being the "reality TV star" she isn't going to have much under her belt in terms of Reality TV experience... AI is the anti-reality TV Reality TV show.. there is no fights and drama, the cameras aren't actually on you all the time, and while they live in a house together, they aren't cast to hate each other or have "interesting chemistry"... especially when you compare it to like Trishelle, where her Real World experience is probably just about the same as SL experience..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I still think she's gorgeous, and I remember her not just from the first AI, but from back when she worked at a clothing store in LA. Anyway, I hope she gets more of a chance to "shine" on future episodes, because I fear she could just get lost in the sea of absurdity. She strikes me as the most "normal" character on the show, the only person I might be able to relate to--because, no, I don't usually roll around naked with my pet dog.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I like Ryan. She seems down to earth-has a weird nose though.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe more didn't dislike her. I watch Stern a lot and I really liked her in that interview...from what I've seen on the surreal life, I don't care for her much.

She is pretty, but slightly annoying in her behavior. I think she is a little insecure around men, and she has to realize she is not a little girl anymore she is 21...I'm 20 and yes, I'm a guy but I don't think I was this much of a baby when I was 15...

Everything grosses her out...she complains about being woken up at 11 pm...who goes to bed at 10 pm when they are 21? She claims to hate pop, which I laughed on the preview video about her saying something about its American Idol all over again and she hates singing pop songs. Ryan, sorry but I can't see you as a rock n' roll singer, nor as a true punk singer(maybe pop punk like Avril). Your a pop singer whether you like it or not...

+ Reply to Thread