+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: The Cast: Brigitte Nielsen

  1. #41
    mrcorkles
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    This week's Entertainment Weekly states that Brigitte got engaged to a bartender. Somewhere, Flava Flav is clutching his clock and weeping.
    They were both on Howard Stern last week and the bartender is some short Italian guy who she says is the love of her life. She said this 5 minutes after Flava had lovingly caressed her breasts...

  2. #42
    Premium Member Dinahann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Posts
    3,345
    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    Somewhere, Flava Flav is clutching his clock and weeping.

    Since it seems they did do the deed it's more likely that he's in pain due to a nasty STD.

  3. #43
    astrogirl_2100
    Guest
    Whatever Brigitte said last night when asked to come up with Dnaish lyrics made no sense what so ever. I mean, the words were Danish, but I was like what is she talking about

  4. #44
    I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,777
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Whatever Brigitte said last night when asked to come up with Dnaish lyrics made no sense what so ever. I mean, the words were Danish, but I was like what is she talking about
    omg! I swear on MY LIFE astro, I totally thought of you last night!!
    "astrogirl would have a FIT if she would have seen this!"

    What a crackup, glad you caught it!

    I don't speak Danish, but even I was all confused and thinking she's way off kilter here.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  5. #45
    astrogirl_2100
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    omg! I swear on MY LIFE astro, I totally thought of you last night!!
    "astrogirl would have a FIT if she would have seen this!"

    What a crackup, glad you caught it!

    I don't speak Danish, but even I was all confused and thinking she's way off kilter here.
    I swear her lyrics made no sense. It was like: "we're all here together, together" I mean, what IS that?

  6. #46
    Rumpshaker
    Guest
    Hi Astro! Did you watch the video yet? I'd love to know what Brig is saying at the beginning while Charo is playing guitar. I don't know if she's speaking Danish or French or what. Do you?

    Thanks!

  7. #47
    astrogirl_2100
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Hi Astro! Did you watch the video yet? I'd love to know what Brig is saying at the beginning while Charo is playing guitar. I don't know if she's speaking Danish or French or what. Do you?

    Thanks!
    I haven't seen the video, but if they show it on next weeks show I can try to find out.

  8. #48
    Rumpshaker
    Guest
    Thanks! Actually, I posted the link to the music video this morning under "Surreal Life Video". But here it is Surreal Life Video Just scroll down the page a bit, then click on "video". If you get a chance, try that. I'm dying to know what she's blabbering about. I love her, but she's so whacko!

  9. #49
    astrogirl_2100
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Thanks! Actually, I posted the link to the music video this morning under "Surreal Life Video". But here it is Surreal Life Video Just scroll down the page a bit, then click on "video". If you get a chance, try that. I'm dying to know what she's blabbering about. I love her, but she's so whacko!
    I can't watch the video, it requires Windows media player and I use Linux. So I hope they show it next week.

  10. #50
    astrogirl_2100
    Guest
    I watched the video. Brigitte is speaking Spanish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.