+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Jordan Knight

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree. Ryan AND Jordan.

I had that "gay feeling" about Jordan for a long time..and it became more obvious to me when he was talking to his "manager".

I don't like Jordan at all, he's painting an awful picture of himself too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie

Jordan

I respect all of your opinions about Jordan in the show. But, don't forget that reality shows arn't always 100% real life. I'm sure to make the show more INTERESTING, the casts are sometimes told to act in certain ways and say certain things. Reality shows would be soooooo boring if they didn't have some sort of "script" to it. Think about it.
    Also, Jordan is not Gay. Can someone explain to me, what makes you guys think that?
    About his weight gain. I hope he gets back in shape soon. I wonder why he has gained so much weight. I hope he is emotionally happy. :- l
    He has the most beautiful voice and is so talented, he needs to focus on what he does best.

I just heard on the radio that he is appearing at a local bar here in Columbus next week. Glad to see his career is doing well.

Does anyone think he looks a little like Scott Peterson in the second pic where he is wearing the red and white striped shirt?
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

I live in Omaha, NE. He was here recently... sometime earlier this year. We have a small venue, and he performed. One of my good friends just loves him. (well, used to, back in the day.) I surprised her, and took her. Tickets were only $15.
    There were SO many girls there... all us mid 20, to 30 year olds. It was just him, and a DJ guy. ( who was SO hot )
    Overall - I'm not ashamed that I went, it was a pretty good show for the money. It was cool to be so up-close. Sure, it was tons of lip sync'd, singing over the CD tracks of NKOTB songs, but all the women ate that up. They knew all the words.
    I guess the point that I wanted to make is this: I COMPLETELY got that same impression of a 'gay' like quality. I can't explain it. It was just how he danced. It is weird to see that you guys got the same feeling. I have not seen the show yet, but you guys are dead on. But I agree also w/ some of the rest of you - I still think he is totally cute. I like the average guy thing he has goin' on.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by lisahasamac
    Sure, it was tons of lip sync'd, singing over the CD tracks of NKOTB songs, but all the women ate that up. They knew all the words.
    I have been to a show as well and he is definitely not Lip Syncing. It's his voice the entire show. He may sing over the NKOTB tracks but he does not Lip Sync. The guy has an amazing voice and doesn't need to. He sang some old school tunes at our show (Stylistics, Luther Vandross, etc.) and my jaw dropped.

And the DJ is a goofball.

You're right. I apologize for my mis-use of the term 'lip sync'. He did, in fact, sing OVER most of all his tracks. The DJ wasn't just playing the 'instrumental' versions. I never said he sang badly. I never said it wasn't HIS voice. And the DJ, was much hotter and sexier than Jordan is today.
    To each his own.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by lisahasamac
    You're right. I apologize for my mis-use of the term 'lip sync'. He did, in fact, sing OVER most of all his tracks. The DJ wasn't just playing the 'instrumental' versions. I never said he sang badly. I never said it wasn't HIS voice. And the DJ, was much hotter and sexier than Jordan is today.
    To each his own.
    Appology accepted. No harm done I was just confused on the lip syncing statement. And as a 31 year old woman who thinks that Andy Garcia is one of the finest men on the planet, I don't judge others for their visual appreciation. But the DJ guy is a total goofball. And I do mean that in a good way. (I would add that Jordan is also a goofball but folks watching the show might not see it this way.)

Does anyone else think that Jordan is a big wuss for not surfing with everyone else? He was too much of a baby to give it a shot.

Sure, Charo sat out too, but she is getting up there in age . . .

FORT Newbie
    He definitely shoulda surfed! I was so looking forward to seeing it! Also, I was mad jealous, cuz I woulda JUMPED at the chance to surf. It looked like fun. Charo had a good excuse, but Jordan shoulda done it... =(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast