+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Cast: Jordan Knight

I had no clue who the heck he was

Not liking him after one episode...
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    And to think , I wanted to marry him sooooo bad when I was 14...lolol I loved him...
    You weren't alone, although I liked Jon better!

I'm really disappointed in Jordan's behavior on the show so far. I'm not sure if he was pushed into being on the show or what, but he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. And, I wonder if he'll make any more inappropriate remarks about the Olsen twins in front of Dave Coulier?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    And to think , I wanted to marry him sooooo bad when I was 14...lolol I loved him...now hes all bloated looking.
    I actually thought I was going to marry him! I am a little disappointed in his behavior and actions so far, being kind of jerky.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    He is just there for the publicity and is not going to enjoy the expierence. Is it just me or does he seem gay?
    Oh, I so agree! That was the first thing I thought when he was talking to his "manager" on the phone. Maybe my gaydar was just going off incorrectly.
    kitty-cats rule!

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    You weren't alone, although I liked Jon better!

I'm really disappointed in Jordan's behavior on the show so far. I'm not sure if he was pushed into being on the show or what, but he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. And, I wonder if he'll make any more inappropriate remarks about the Olsen twins in front of Dave Coulier?
    Man, at least John Stamos might be able to beat down his @ss. Dave Coulier? Not so much.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I have NEVER watched The Surreal Life, but I was flipping thru, and I couldn't believe how "rounded" Jordan is! I mean, he still has a cute face , but WOW has he gained weight. He had a hit song out just a few years ago, and he wasn't "rounded" at all, he was quite thin. Now I'm going to have to watch this show just because of him.

He is a bit 'odd'. Gay? I kind of doubt it. Does he think he's better than everyone else? How could he? He's just a former NKOTB, not the Prince of England. I only caught about the last 15 minutes of the show, and I don't think I heard him say more than 3 words.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I have a sense that he is gay, too.

When I heard he was going to be on the show, I thought maybe his 'coming out' would be a part of it. Maybe I am really off base?

I don't know if I'm sensing that he's gay. My JerkDar, however, is going through the roof. What a pompous, self-important ass.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

He's a cutie but such a whiner. Wah, wah wah!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I don't know if I'm sensing that he's gay. My JerkDar, however, is going through the roof. What a pompous, self-important ass.

@ "JerkDar".

He said he has a 'people phobia' on the show. Maybe that's why he appears to be so weird..? Who knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast