+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Cast: Charo

Quote Originally Posted by Xantham Gum
    She is still amazingly hot for a woman who was born the same year the Japanese attached Pearl Harbor.
    Attached it to what?
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Xantham Gum
    I meant that she was there when the tectonic plates of the continents were still forming.

BorderEevil2
    I compare Charo to Shangri-La, it looks like this lady still get her pep and does not make any mistake about it. I was turned off by the bossiness she had the tendecy of exhibiting and often I wonder what planet is she on when she goes off talking about something.

lpricanprynces
    Try being named Lola, after her character on the Love Boat.

Thanks Dad!

misssile
    Quote Originally Posted by lpricanprynces
    Try being named Lola, after her character on the Love Boat.

Thanks Dad!
    LOL!

I have to say I am really blown away that she is 63. When I was really little, I had seen her a few times on Johnny Carson. She would always do the coochie coochie thing and Johnny loved it.

I don't think I've ever seen any other 60+ year olds that have a figure like that, and such nice skin. Her face is starting to show it's age, but her body is still fantastic for her age.

I really enjoyed seeing her play the guitar on the 9/26 show (they were in San Diego).

The lady can barely mouth an understandable word of English . . .

But BOY did she make that guitar walk and talk!

She's very, very talented, and I totally enjoyed the snips they showed of her act.

Now I'm looking for one of her CDs.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123