+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Surreal Life - Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular
    I loved the show, too. Just happened to be flipping stations and found it. LMAO the entire time. What a crew. I can't wait until next week.

I think Ryan was choked up. But.... I would have been too if I had to see Bridgette shake her ass all around. I think this season is going to be a blast

I love watching this show, I'm surprised they moved networks.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when they cast these shows! "Let's put......Charro....and........ .........Ryan Starr!"..

I'd love to see this type of casting on Survivor.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Charro is very funny, i think her accent helps her. I laughed last night when she called Brigitte a "crazy bitch".
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie
    found a couple of my favorite shows and saw this and had to read. I see everyone feels the same way about Jordan as me. I loved the last couple of shows and thought this would suck. I loved it and will watch it tonight. Jordan said he didn't want to be there he is there for publicity for his new album and I would think it would turn anyone off from buying (who'd want it anyway) ughhhhh. I thought Flava would be really annoying but thought he was pretty sweet. Charo was a riot. Bridgette is a wacko (good t.v though)
    her ass is really saggy (sorry but really is) she should keep herself covered. Starr I don't know about yet. She seems pretty cool. Dave is nice. Don't think I missed anyone. I'll be back to read sometime after tonights episode. I love these posts. ~~~Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden
    found a couple of my favorite shows and saw this and had to read. I see everyone feels the same way about Jordan as me. I loved the last couple of shows and thought this would suck. I loved it and will watch it tonight. Jordan said he didn't want to be there he is there for publicity for his new album and I would think it would turn anyone off from buying (who'd want it anyway) ughhhhh. I thought Flava would be really annoying but thought he was pretty sweet. Charo was a riot. Bridgette is a wacko (good t.v though)
    her ass is really saggy (sorry but really is) she should keep herself covered. Starr I don't know about yet. She seems pretty cool. Dave is nice. Don't think I missed anyone. I'll be back to read sometime after tonights episode. I love these posts. ~~~Jay
    Jaiden
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123