+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life - Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular
    Could they find a weirder combination of people. First impressions....

Jordan.....can tell he does not want to be there and someone made him do the show for publicity, maybe he has a new album coming out or something, I don't think much of him so far

Bridgette....put some clothes on!

Flava Flay......totally opposite of what I thought he would be like, he has a genuine caring side, he is going to be fun to watch

(if Bridget and Flava hook up it will be the strangest hook up on reality tv EVER!!!! I may have to find somewhere else to look while that is on the tv or I maybe scarred for life)

Charro......can't understand a word she says, how old is she, can I have legs like her when I get to her age?

Ryan....heavan help the kid

Dave.....most normal of the bunch, I like him.

Well I hate this season, Everyone is very annoying and who are these people? I know that guy from Full House and Flava Flav is a washed up rapper, and most everyone seems really annoying. plus the house sucks, it looks like a train wreck.

imo. haha =]

Just catching this right now on VH1 and I have to ask... what exactly was Brigette thinking??? Nothing but an apron, thong and beautiful grease monkey hat on??

Who in the world told her her ass was still looking fabulous? Yikes! It took me a little while before I realized that those were little tattoos and not nasty, skanky bruises from being ridden hard and put up wet, so to speak. Nasty!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I loved the show, can't wait until next week. Poor Ryan, she seems out of her league.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

yea, she does need to wear more clothes, she doesn't have the best body in the world.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Just catching this right now on VH1 and I have to ask... what exactly was Brigette thinking??? Nothing but an apron, thong and beautiful grease monkey hat on??

Who in the world told her her ass was still looking fabulous? Yikes! It took me a little while before I realized that those were little tattoos and not nasty, skanky bruises from being ridden hard and put up wet, so to speak. Nasty!
    Agreed. I almost chacked myself.

Chacked?

I was laughing at the falling boxes scene. I was giggling so hard just seeing Bridgete on the floor all disoriented.

And haha, Jordan got fattttt..... I remember when he became a little more famous a few years back and had that 'give it to you' song where he was in the carnival or something. LOL

Brigitte..... OMG, the woman is a nutter! The naked thing might have been okay back in the 80's (circa Beverly Hills Cop II), but now, it's.... troubling.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow.. I don't particularly like this crew either, but boy.. I think they were funny as shiat in this episode!

Bridgette: Ew! That ass was NOT meant to be on my television! Her attitude is funny too, as if she's super fabulous and "all that". Hey, I'm not saying I haven't gotten naked drunk, rolled around with a puppy, smoked a carton of cigs in the house and fallen over boxes.. I just don't think it's something that should be witnessed by millions. :nono

Ryan: Oh please.. Good luck to her.
    What was that near crying departure from the dinner anyway? Did anyone else notice her being all choked up? Strange..

Flava Flake: Too damn annoying! Why does he have to be so loud and in your face all the time? :rolleyes

Charo: Definite icon of my childhood years, but she's still annoying.

Jordan: Little fatty. Either Dave was right about the "sleep farter", or he plays with himself. He bugs me the most, and at times I can hear him trying to have some slang talk, which is really annoying.

I love the dog, and I want to name him.... "Chico"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

These people are awesome! I love Dave and Charo, they are the "parents" I think for this season. Ryan is not just in over her head I don't think, it seems to me she is a snob! The NKOTB guy Knight is a loser! I kinda remember them but I don't think I know any of there music. He is obviously affected from being famous and rich since he was 13 or 14 or whatever. Flava Flav is out there, I was wondering if he was stoned at first but then he seemed to be kinda sweet and nice. Reserving judgment until at least next episode. And Brigette.. I just wonder if she is embarrassed seeing herself on TV like that, and what about Sly? Is he embarrassed to have been associated with the likes of her? It is NOT a European thing to be drunk and wonder around naked and strip with with the Thunder from Down Under! Been there and never seen anything like that!!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast