+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life 3 Cast Announced

I saw the VH1 special, too, and I think this new season is going to be great! They kept talking about the Surreal Life's new home at VH1. Was it on the WB or something before? I can't remember.

Charro looks amazing, but I hope she's more juicy of a character than just "Coochie coochie". Bridgette Nielsen scares me! She looks like she's really going to be interesting, though! Flava Flav is a Freaka Freak! My hubby will be happy to see Ryan. That's the only way I'll get him to watch this season with me. Hey, whatever works, right? Jordan Knight ... I was a 24-year-old closet NKOTB fan. Shhhhh. Dave Coulier (sp?) boooorrringgggg .... who cancelled at the last minute to force VH1 to scrape him up? I'll give him a chance, though. Hope he'll be entertaining .... but I swear, if he does that stupid "Cut it out" {snipping with his fingers} I'll throw a brick through my TV!

Thanks, Chris, for the reminder!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Was it on the WB or something before? I can't remember.

Thanks, Chris, for the reminder!

Yes!

Chris

Hahahaa..this is hillarious ..Ryan Starr heh..ooh Jordan Knight I used to be a huge fan of NKOTB

Ryan Star. My hubby laughed out loud when I told him she would be on. I can't wait. I wonder how many snarky comments she'll get about being in American Idol.... probably no more than Charro will get for the coochie coochie thing. My money is on Bridgette Nielsen for the biotch factor.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Love it! Sounds like just enough of a mess to keep me entertained. I always watch (TiVo) AND read the recaps! Set up the TiVo as soon as I read the cast!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Fan
    So far it's been very entertaining.

Oh yes, I think this year will top last years.

Here's my take on the bunch:

Flava Flav = gonna cause a lot of trouble
    Jordon = A little too weird right now
    Dave = The Eric Estrada of last year - laid back and trying to keep the peace.
    Charo = Man she looks good for being in her 60's!
    Brigitte = Is a little scary. She and Flava should be very happy together!
    Ryan = Wow is she HOT or what. I never saw American Idol. I can't wait to see her in her bathing suit in the next few episodes.

All in all, a lot of laughs so far and really enjoyable.

Chris

I found last night's episode to be pretty funny, this one could almost be as good as season 1 (Corey Feldman is pretty hard to beat).
    I was also a NKOTB fan and Jordan was always my favorite, so far a little disappointed in him, he's being kind of a jerk. I am enjoying Dave, he has funny recaps for his interviews!

[QUOTE=Rumpshaker]I saw the VH1 special, too, and I think this new season is going to be great! They kept talking about the Surreal Life's new home at VH1. Was it on the WB or something before? I can't remember.

Charro looks amazing, but I hope she's more juicy of a character than just "Coochie coochie". Bridgette Nielsen scares me! She looks like she's really going to be interesting, though! Flava Flav is a Freaka Freak! My hubby will be happy to see Ryan. That's the only way I'll get him to watch this season with me. Hey, whatever works, right? Jordan Knight ... I was a 24-year-old closet NKOTB fan. Shhhhh. Dave Coulier (sp?) boooorrringgggg .... who cancelled at the last minute to force VH1 to scrape him up? I'll give him a chance, though. Hope he'll be entertaining .... but I swear, if he does that stupid "Cut it out" {snipping with his fingers} I'll throw a brick through my TV!

Okay Rumpie, finally something we disagree about!!! I am a HUGE Full House fan, always have been, still watch it today and I am dying to see Dave!! I haven't watched much of the first 2 seasons, couldn't stand most of the people - especially Trishelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's had way too many minutes of fame and needs to GROW UP!!!

Hee-hee! But I said I'd give Dave C. a chance, Ishie! I promise. I'm hoping to catch the first episode's rerun tonight, so I can chime in tomorrow with a more accurate opinion. Sounds like, from everyone's comments, that it's going to be a great show this year!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast