+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 - 2/08 **spoilers**

Tracey ended up flipping out because Eric and Rob were grilling meat. She walked up to Rob and asked him how he would feel if she killed is daughter, grilled her, then ate her. Oh boy, naturally that didn't go over well with Rob. They then show her wearing a leather cowboy hat, and laying under a leather jacket. Can you say a little messed up in the head? It is okay to kill animals to wear their skin, but not to eat them? I must say that the women on this show, minus Tammy, have some serious problems. I hope they get some therapy after this.

Ahh yes I almost forgot this part. TRASHelle ends up trying to kiss Rob, and of course he tells her to quit and avoids the advances. He reminds her about what happened last time she tried it, and that it still wouldn't work. Looks like TRASHelle was just . She then moves to Andy Dick, who she straddles stripper style in a very short mini-skirt. He then states that he can see her pink panties, to which she seems oh so embarrassed. Now how could he have seen those? How dare he, oh but wait we saw them to. :rolleyes She invites him to bed, and he follows her. They make out and Andy reminds her how things ended the times before when they got close to having "relations" and how she was so embarrassed when she woke up. It seems that TRASHelle has spent a few nights at Andy's house and has known him for a while. She then passes out. Andy heads back outside steadily saying how much of a tease she is, but only because he is not a young stud like the guys she normally has "relations" with. Ahh yes because TRASHelle is just so darn picky. Hrmmmm
    Last edited by SassyMe007; 02-08-2004 at 11:10 PM.

The Grammy's was soooooooooooooo boring, so I turned to watch the Surreal Life. Anybody else in Pacific Time Zone watching?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

"Oral compliment"--that's hilarious.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh my God, you guys are right, Trishelle is just the nastiest, skankiest, sluttiest piece of trash I have ever seen!!!

Tammy was really cool last night. I felt bad that the party was so loud... but it was a party.

Trish, honey, darlin'... what the heck?? I think it was pretty telling of Andy Dick (appropriate last name in my opinion) when before he even saw her he was talking to ron about what a slut she was etc. Then he makes out with her, and would have, I'm sure done a tad more had she not passed out.

I never saw her in the Real World, but from what I have read she pretty much acted the same way. I guess seeing herself act this way isn't going to help her at all.

Some of you know I'm a vegetarian, but man, I hate when vegetarians act like Tracy. Some people eat meat, and ya know what? It's OK. We do have canines. Cows don't. Does she hate dogs and cats because they eat meat? Wearing the leather was just an eye roller for me. What a hypocrite.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    Now she is off to play with Andy Dick. Man you couldn't get me drunk enough to play with him...
    It just doesnt seem right. lol.

Originally posted by cali
    I never saw her in the Real World, but from what I have read she pretty much acted the same way. I guess seeing herself act this way isn't going to help her at all.
    She was slutty on there as well, but not near as bad as we have seen her since then. After the Real World she tried to say that she was just edited badly and that the only person she had slept with was Steven, but after the fact seeing her on the RW/RR Challenges you get to see that she really is that way. Now with this it's just sickening to watch.

Now I can understand how some editing could make a person look bad, but you can't edit a guys tounge in your mouth, or your throwing yourself at someone. She has done all of that all by her self. I seriously hope she gets some therapy after this.

I felt sorry for poor Tammy Faye. Yeah, it was a party what she didn't like was all the nasty talk and nudity. All after she said Ron was a gentleman and she was sure would respect their home. They all really "got" Tammy, love her, respect her after her book signing and then do something that anyone would know would make her feel very uncomfortable. She's a grandma for pete's sake!

Eeeek I missed it, what time was it on???? Was this the episode where Tammy does the book signing. Anyone know if it will be repeated?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast