+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 3 Recap - Psychics, Wine & Kids' Play Time

It takes some kinda something to wade through this show's tripe and come up with a recap that's actually funny. Hooray, Sher!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

WOW I watched this whole thing and missed so much, space it right out (it is all so important *LOL*) Thanks for summing it all up!
    you are not even close to being america's next top model

I've noticed it helps to read the recap first and then watch the show on Thrusday night. Great recap, it helps make the show understandable.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Great re-cap sher...I watch the show every Sunday and am confused.....I think thats the goal of the producers and if it is with me they succeed...I am not sure how much of it is the passage of time and how much of it is your unique insight into the madness that is this bunch of nut cases all under the same roof...

But after I read your re-cap it makes sense...and is funny all over again...

keep up the good work

Oh Sher, you bring on the funny every week. You make it impossible for me to quote favorite lines, because you've always got me laughing from start to finish!

Like Wayners said, a brilliant recap by you makes me want to watch any ol' piece o' crap you write about, which is actually rather dangerous when you think about it. Please use your powers for good, Sher, and not evil!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12