+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Of the roommates, who would you LEAST like to live with

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Of the roommates, who would you LEAST like to live with

Ryan Seacrest asked this question of a studio audience member the other day, and I'm curious to know what you guys think.

OF ALL THE ROOMATES ON THIS SEASON'S SURREAL LIFE, WHO WOULD YOU MOST NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH?

I'll start by saying Traci Bingham. Her "I don't like the color of the bathtub" was just way bougie for me.

Rob is out there with his martian theory. And Ron's perverse nature would be irritating, but who would not like a house because of the color of the bathtub? That's just ridiculous.

Traci Bingham or Rob (Ice) both of them annoyed me during the show and I think in real life they would just send me over the edge.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

The thing with Tracy is she's only going to be there for a little while. I could see buying a house and saying "That tub has to go" IF I really gave a crap about stuff like that.

Yeah, my vote goes to Tracy, although I'm not sure I could live with any of them... we'll have to see as the season progresses.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Oh... to the FoRT Yourefired!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Traci Bingham or Rob (Ice) both of them annoyed me during the show and I think in real life they would just send me over the edge.

Traci's hissy fit about the tub & Vanilla Ice's tantrum at the market were two of the most childish things I've ever seen.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Trishelle....If she acts like she has on previous reality shows, she'll be a catalyst for trouble...

Although Ron Jeremy is a little grody for my taste......I really can't stand Trishelle....
    I'm a little too rough, but it's too late to be good

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Ron Jeremy... only because personal hygiene is very important, especially in such close quarters.

I think all xcept Erik, Tammy, and Trishelle

so far I would have to say Little Miss Bratz, Traci. I wold have to tell her off everytime she threw one of her primadonna fits.
    Ron Jeremy would be another one I wouldn't want to room with. He just gives me the creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Ron Jeremy... only because personal hygiene is very important, especially in such close quarters.
    When was he not clean? I think Traci was being her usual drama queen self when she claimed to smell a funk in the room. No one else smelled it. She was probably smelling her own breath.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast