'I don't mind getting laughed at.'

So what's the real story behind the making of The Surreal Life? Find out, in these exclusive WB interviews with the cast members. Here, they tell you what it was like, what happened and what it's like now. Don't forget to tune in next week for more juicy stuff.

The WB: Why did you sign up for this show?

Tammy: To tell you the truth, I didn't want to do this. Four days before it started, I was screaming at my husband about how I didn't want to go. He wouldn't have it. He told me to go, to have fun. I'm glad I did. The experience was nothing like I've ever had and that's saying a lot because I'm an old gal.

Erik: I would do something like this over and over because it's my job. If people want to see Poncherello, I do it because I love the guy. I take my personal life very seriously, but I don't take my work, my job personally. As long as people don't disrespect me or get out of line it's okay. I don't mind getting laughed at.

Ron: I did this because I was asked and because I thought it would be an interesting experience. I thought it would be a great way to mix it up. Get to know myself and, uh, be on primetime!

Traci: I wanted the opportunity to experience something totally different with my life. I loved the first series and I thought it was an interesting concept, especially because they don't tell you who else is in the house until after you're in. I knew that would be the biggest challenge and I wanted to find out if I could handle it.

Rob: In a nutshell, I came on this show for just one reason, to show people that I'm not that guy that you saw before! In the '90s, I was portrayed with an image that's just not me. What did I know? I was sixteen. The record companies paid me millions of dollars. Anybody would have done it. At the time I didn't know what the consequences would be. I cheesed myself out.

Trishelle: Being followed around by cameras and people in white vans is strange, but after living [on camera] in Vegas, it was kind of weird not having that constant companionship. I was almost lonely. This time it will be easier for me because I'd done it before.