+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ron Jeremy

I saw part of an infomercial with him hawking enhancement pills. I about died laughing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I saw part of an infomercial with him hawking enhancement pills. I about died laughing.
    i watched that also, did you stick around to the end for the "BIG Suprise".

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    That must have been product placement.... he's a spokesperson for one of them.

FORT Newbie

What I think about when I look at Ron..

Not sure if I can even post this, but I watched this guy in action some 15 years ago. He is the only guy I know that can give himself he-d..Very strange to watch.. lol Now I know you all wont beable to see him without this image....

Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    Not sure if I can even post this, but I watched this guy in action some 15 years ago. He is the only guy I know that can give himself he-d..Very strange to watch.. lol Now I know you all wont beable to see him without this image....

I've seen him do that. Given how fat he's gotten since then I'm pretty sure that's an activity he can no longer engage in - Thankfully.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

He's got a great personality though, from what I've seen.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

They couldn't display a lack of acting talent if they tried. But that's no surprise. We have seen the rise of commercial interest in Jessica Simpson and Paris Hilton so, anything is possible.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    One of my cousins is married to Ron's brother. I met him once at a family gathering. He's hilarious, and a very likeable guy.

And he really can play excellent classical piano. Though he did put a rubber dog turd on the bench next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    One of my cousins is married to Ron's brother. I met him once at a family gathering. He's hilarious, and a very likeable guy.

And he really can play excellent classical piano. Though he did put a rubber dog turd on the bench next to him.

That definitely strengthens the theory above that he will be the one who comes off exactly opposite of what everyone expects.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

The classic piano playing or the rubber turd?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast