+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rob Van Winkle

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Looks as if he doesn't have a problem with drinking, and that's great. With all the issues he's carrying, booze sure would ruin him entirely. Glad to see he's not doing that at least (as far as we can see anyway).
    After the whole "Vanilla Ice" thing wore down he was heavily into drungs and alcohol for several years. He has been clean for a long time since then. Most people who have been down that road before are the first ones to point out when they see another person heading down that same road.

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Props to Ice van Winkle for his faithful-ness. Trishelle is cute, but Ice is a real man (loves his wife and kids)

Ice is so quick to anger and so irrational at times that I can't imagine that someone would want to be married to him. Could you imagine listening to his pointless rants everyday for the rest of your life?

:phhht

Mugshot of Ice Ice Baby

Apparently he's not the GREATEST husband to have according to this brief description of what he did to his wife. Lord knows what she has to endure to make sure this hot-head isn't screaming, fighting/etc at home.

Click the link below:

TheSmokingGun.com
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

yeah, being faithful is only one part of being a good husband. I do give him his props for turning down trishelle, but I do give props knowing that he knew he was on national television...

He has real anger issues and needs to get them under control, especially knowing he has at least one child.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Apparently he's not the GREATEST husband to have according to this brief description of what he did to his wife. Lord knows what she has to endure to make sure this hot-head isn't screaming, fighting/etc at home.

Click the link below:

TheSmokingGun.com

im not sure what to think of that smokinggun article. Domestic disputes are a weird thing. That whole 3 sides to every story scenario. While I dont agree AT ALL with pulling out your wife's hair during an argument, we don't get any other information about what went down. With Ice's anger issues though.....anything seems possible. Last episode he was throwing cake around but it looked like he was trying to hurt Trishelle and Booby Bingham. Throwing it directly at their faces. ugh
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

Well they were all throwing cake, so I can't see where he was any more to blame than the girls. How badly would anyone get hurt by getting hit with cake?

I guess cake couldnt hurt too bad....maybe I am over-reacting. What a mess!
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

He really was chucking it hard. But eh...I probably would too.

How he reacted to Sally's questions and the video was a bit OTT. I think he WAS actually angry about the video montage of his outbursts, and him running around in a "hyped up" fit was strange. If I was that guy sitting on the chair while he was trying to pull out, I'd of been pissed.
    I really never thought about "Ice" before the Surreal Life...but what I think about him now doesn't really shed him in good light. He really needs to get a handle on the anger regarding "the past" and his music. Honestly...if it wasn't for THAT past, he'd probably be doing something else that is less desireable.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I did not see that episode but

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456