+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Trishelle Canatella

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    ......Does anyone KNOW what happened to her on the RW? Looked like she got her ass beat.
    I believe that she went bike riding with a few people and fell off the bike. Coral's nails and fists were not involved.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I believe that she went bike riding with a few people and fell off the bike. Coral's nails and fists were not involved.

Ohh ok. I knew it wasn't from Coral, but sure was curious as to what happened. Did she land straight on her face?!?! Honest, she looked really bad. lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

off the trail of this show but.....

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62

I guess Mallory doesn't have any respect for herself if she's back with a guy that dumped her for a sure thing. Well being on the RW, you have to have some issues.
    Mallory produced her "V" card (virginity) on the RW shows.....so that probably has something to do with it....The other thing is Ace HAD a g/f when he started the RW and ended up with Mallory by the end of it.....SOAP OPERA is right!!!

I don't see how Ace had anytime to hook up with anyone on the show besides Mallory. He was the first one eliminated from the show.

Snipes...Wesley Snipes. BlushOnTehCheek's Avatar
    I think Trishelle seems like a decent person. She just needs to cut back on the booze because when she drinks, she turns into the not-so-lovable mega slut. However, I've done some pretty dumb (slutty) things while under the influence of alcohol and I'd venture to say you all have too.

Uh Huh.

I believe many people have done stupid things while drunk... some slutty, some just dangerous for other reasons.
    My problem with trish is that even after seeing herself on RW, she continues to drink. Even after having some of the house mates tell her she shouldn't, she STILL drinks. And really, she doesn't just drink, she gets so drunk that she passes out. It's not good, and it's too bad she can't see that.
    From what I've heard, I don't hold out much hope that this series will help her see herself in a new light either.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by BlushOnTehCheek
    I think Trishelle seems like a decent person. She just needs to cut back on the booze because when she drinks, she turns into the not-so-lovable mega slut. However, I've done some pretty dumb (slutty) things while under the influence of alcohol and I'd venture to say you all have too.

Uh Huh.
    I don't think there is any doubt that each and every one of us has done something that we regret, maybe slutty, maybe just something stupid. As soon as I saw myself on national television acting that way you had better believe things would change.

She has whined about how badly she was edited on the Real World when we have seen her acting even worse on every show she has been on since then. If she wants to put herself out there acting this way she should expect for people to perceive her as a slut! She needs help that is obvious. Will she get it??? I doubt it, not anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    I don't think there is any doubt that each and every one of us has done something that we regret, maybe slutty, maybe just something stupid. As soon as I saw myself on national television acting that way you had better believe things would change.
    Trishelle didn't learn any lessons from RW. Remember when Steven dumped her in RW Las Vegas and she panicked and tried to get something started with Frank and was rejected? History repeats itself. If that had happened to me I would have been really deeply embarrassed. I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be to be rejected once on national tv, but more than once? UGHH!!!!

trishelle is complete moron...
    need further clarification? watch any episode of the following...
    RW vegas
    RW/RR challenge: the gauntlet
    surreal life
    RW/RR challenge: the inferno

the girl is so lost

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    I don't see how Ace had anytime to hook up with anyone on the show besides Mallory. He was the first one eliminated from the show.
    I don't think that he did. At least not while he was filming the Inferno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456