+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trishelle Canatella

Well, Dogg, What's your "report" on Trischelle on the Sharon Osbourne show?

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Well, Dogg, What's your "report" on Trischelle on the Sharon Osbourne show?
    well, they gave her a full 10 minutes @ the end of the show (which btw, i think was too much airtime)

let's see... she giggled alot, talked about a 9 3/4" penis, says she does nothing but play Madden '04 on Playstation, and doing the play "Pieces of Ass".

btw, i guess being an alcoholic slut on tv has once again paid off, apparently some genius has given her her own "talk show". She told Sharon that she'll be hosting her own show

oh yeah, she mentioned that she is NOT a slut...when she was on Real World/Vegas she ONLY slept with Stephen for the whole 5 months she was there, and before she was there she didn't have a boyfriend for 2 whole months.

Trischelle - " So really i only had one guy in 7 whole months, so really i'm a prude...*giggle, giggle* "

Thanks, Trish for setting us straight on this subject matter :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    well, they gave her a full 10 minutes @ the end of the show (which btw, i think was too much airtime)

let's see... she giggled alot, talked about a 9 3/4" penis, says she does nothing but play Madden '04 on Playstation, and doing the play "Pieces of Ass".

btw, i guess being an alcoholic slut on tv has once again paid off, apparently some genius has given her her own "talk show". She told Sharon that she'll be hosting her own show

oh yeah, she mentioned that she is NOT a slut...when she was on Real World/Vegas she ONLY slept with Stephen for the whole 5 months she was there, and before she was there she didn't have a boyfriend for 2 whole months.

Trischelle - " So really i only had one guy in 7 whole months, so really i'm a prude...*giggle, giggle* "

Thanks, Trish for setting us straight on this subject matter :mad:

WTF! The only talent that i've seen so far is, her ability to sleep around a reality show. I guess that saying is true. It's not what you know, but who you screw.

Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    She did date Mike on The Gauntlet, and rumor has it that she dates Ace from RW Paris during the upcoming RW/RR Challenge. The bad thing is Mike is also in this episode, as well as Mallory, Ace's girlfriend from Paris. Ace and Mallory somehow end up back together after Trish pulls her little sex-kitten routine with Ace.

Wow--that sounds like a soap opera...I live near Statesboro, Ga which is where Ace lives, and we are always hearing about the latest gossip from the MTV world around town. Just thought I'd share, since Trashelle has entered the picture.

I guess Mallory doesn't have any respect for herself if she's back with a guy that dumped her for a sure thing. Well being on the RW, you have to have some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg

......:mad:
    Maybe she slept with one guy for those months. How many hours did it take her to fall on her back?

Many talk shows are toilet worthy anyway. She isn't smart or interesting enough to keep a show on air for a long time. Her staying power is only for about 6-10 minutes.

FORT Regular
    I wonder who she had to blow to get a talk show. She is so freakin fugly, Tammy Faye is starting to look good to me!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    She can't seem to let Britney Spears be the only famous slut from Louisiana
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm not a Trishelle hater. Yeah, she's a slut, but I think that her lifestyle will eventually catch up to her and she will mature. She's not a bad kid and seems really easy to get along with.... maybe "easy" was a poor word choice, but whatever.

Yesterday I was flipping around and came across RR/RW thingy...not sure what the show was about, but it was showing enemies of RR/RW. They were showing Trishelle being mortal enemies with Coral....but the reason why I'm bringing this up is Trishelle was all banged up. Black eyes/bloody legs/hurt hand/etc..

Does anyone KNOW what happened to her on the RW? Looked like she got her ass beat.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast