+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trishelle Canatella

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Sort of? Hello.... the chick is a full blown slut!

I do think that she's a nice person underneath... she just needs guidance, parental figures, and lots and lots of therapy.

Dvm, she might be nice on the inside, But what man would take the time to see that side of her when all she does is show how slutty she is or can be. She does have major issues (no duh). I have little doubt that if she gets drunk enough, she will probably bed all the guys in the house (including ron as well). Seeing her making out with Andy Dick is sickening enough.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The previews for the next show, show her all wasted professing her "crush" on Vanillaboy, and how she wants to kiss him. wtf????
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She did date Mike on The Gauntlet, and rumor has it that she dates Ace from RW Paris during the upcoming RW/RR Challenge. The bad thing is Mike is also in this episode, as well as Mallory, Ace's girlfriend from Paris. Ace and Mallory somehow end up back together after Trish pulls her little sex-kitten routine with Ace.

Wow--that sounds like a soap opera...I live near Statesboro, Ga which is where Ace lives, and we are always hearing about the latest gossip from the MTV world around town. Just thought I'd share, since Trashelle has entered the picture.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by kickstand
    She did date Mike on The Gauntlet, and rumor has it that she dates Ace from RW Paris during the upcoming RW/RR Challenge. The bad thing is Mike is also in this episode, as well as Mallory, Ace's girlfriend from Paris. Ace and Mallory somehow end up back together after Trish pulls her little sex-kitten routine with Ace.

Wow--that sounds like a soap opera...I live near Statesboro, Ga which is where Ace lives, and we are always hearing about the latest gossip from the MTV world around town. Just thought I'd share, since Trashelle has entered the picture.
    Poor Mallory

What about Ace? He couldn't say no?

lol the ho-bag strikes again!

Poor Ace and Mallory - victims of the siren...
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Sort of? Hello.... the chick is a full blown slut!

I do think that she's a nice person underneath... she just needs guidance, parental figures, and lots and lots of therapy.
    Lots of therapy. Lots...and lots.... and lots... and lots... and lots.... and that might even shake off half of her hoey-ness.

Vegetarian Sweetheart -s2 KimmiKrazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    this girl is gross, for the life of me i can't figure out why people think she is "hot"
    Very well said!

I dont like her at all, sorry u cant put behind her dirty history from rw las vegas...
    Bad Trishelle! Bad!:deadhorse
    + _____________________+
    (*Prince Gabe*)

~kimmi4ever~

Ok, after last night's episode I can't help but feel bad for this girl. Yes, I think she has a lot of maturing to do and the show edited her to have a one track mind for partying and being all slutty/trashy. But I don't think she's a bad chick. She has a lot of good qualities (i.e. doesn't hold a grudge for spoiled housemate Traci), and I bet she's really sweet underneath that party girl persona. I don't hate her. She's obviously desparate for attention, especially from men-- I bet she has a broken relationship with her dad. It's really sad.
    DV are we psycho-analysing again?

for all we know, she enjoys being slutty/trashy. it seems to happen rather often with people who grugingly were brought up in a ultra conservative background.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    for all we know, she enjoys being slutty/trashy. it seems to happen rather often with people who grugingly were brought up in a ultra conservative background.
    True, but Trishell takes that to a whole new level. It's one thing to be slutty/trashy but it's another to do it on national tv. Not to mention, she brags about drinking...what kind of a woman BRAGS about drinking?? And what kind of a woman has sex with anything breathing (while drunk of course). She has a problem and I hope she gets help soon. Maybe she's like this b/c her mother died when she was a teenager...

i hope Trichelle is at home watching... this girl said the funniest (most ironic) thing last episode

said something along the line about psychics are againsts her moral or religious beliefs ...but yet she has no problem with drinking excessive alcohol and participating in lots of sex ???

oh gawd, and she's on Sharon Osbourne today...gotta see what this chick gotta say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast