+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traci Bingham

Traci Bingham

[IMG]images/img/SU-BA-TBingham_2x3_240.jpeg[/IMG]

Men and women alike cannot help but pay attention when Traci Bingham enters a room. With her exotic beauty and high energy, she captivates every person she meets. It is no wonder she captivated millions of TV viewers around the world as they tuned in to Baywatch to get a look at its first lifeguard of color.

Whether it is guest starring on show after show, or doing film after film, Bingham has kept herself very busy since she has left the sandy beaches of Baywatch.

From Baywatch to the D.R.E.A.M. Team, in which she starred with Martin Sheen and Roger Moore, Bingham traded in her bathing suit for a gun and a badge and proved that she was more than just a pretty lifeguard - she was also a whiz at the international spy business. Always willing to take a big leap, Bingham found herself playing interesting roles on hit shows like Beverly Hills 90210, Martin, The Parkers, Malcolm & Eddie, The Young and the Restless and Rock Me Baby.

As much as Bingham enjoys television, she really shines on the big screen. Although you can see her in studio hits like The Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy and Foolish with Eddie Griffin and Master P, she is most excited about the smaller indie films she has been working on. She also recently wrapped a mockumentary, Four Fingers of the Dragon.

Not one to limit herself, Bingham is a fan of being out there. Her contagious smile and sex appeal have given her the opportunity to host many shows, from MTV, BET, Inside Edition, Extra, and E! Entertainment to The Howard Stern Show and Battlebots.

When she is not hosting or acting, Bingham puts a lot of her energy into the work she does for PETA. Having recently done one of PETA's more interesting campaigns, where she posed nude and had her back illustrated like a side of beef to make the point that we are all animals, she is very serious about sharing her thoughts on this. She is also willing to have fun with the issue and recently wore a lettuce bikini in a shot featured on billboards and top magazine covers all over the world.

Traci is ecstatic over her recent wedding engagement and looks forward to exchanging her vows next year.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    great headshot, but I posted better in the hottest women thread, this lady will make watching this show all the worth while

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    [IMG]images/img/SU-BA-TBingham_2x3_240.jpeg[/IMG]

With her exotic beauty and high energy
    Yeaaahhhh suuuurrrre snicker snicker I'm sure that's what men first notice.......
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

oh gawd! she's a member of PETA

She looks quite yummy . . ..

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.

Yeah, I know it's an oldie, but I still like it.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I'm sorry, but this girl is SMOKIN'!!! I hope she doesn't come across as annoying.

Well folks, we have a DIVA. :phhht
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

perhaps this thread should of a subtitle of "is crazy"
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
    -- Douglas Adams

annoying, bratty, obnoxious, pathetic woman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast