+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Traci Bingham

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Ew.... she is also much much much prettier in pictures than in person. She's just the douchiest.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I hope she doesn't come across as annoying.
    So much for that hope! UGH......that girl is too much! I was glad to see Trashelle go off on her.

I thought the whole Bratz heads was weird and incredibly narcissistic at the same time. "They look like me!" So...you like to see a bunch of severed heads on your dresser that look like you? *backing away slowly*
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

She makes me want to hit something with a hammer. If I had to listen to her complain about how she can't use something because it's a certain color, I would probably flip out.

You would think that being in Celebrity Boot Camp would've thought her a thing or two about humility, but obviously nothing stuck.

She's a total Diva, and she's not even a real "Star". :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    You would think that being in Celebrity Boot Camp would've thought her a thing or two about humility, but obviously nothing stuck.

She's a total Diva, and she's not even a real "Star". :rolleyes
    Well she "thinks" she is a real star with those real fake boobs... LOL

Now I am curious about something... I recall MTV or VH1 had did a thing about her wedding a few years ago to some rock band member where all her Baywatch Babe's were all in the wedding. It was truly beyond tacky... appearantly it did not work out since I heard the Surreal life voice over said Tracy was currently engaged. Then I saw that 10 carat diamond on her hand... Doesn't it make you wonder what kind of man would put up with a female that can't take a bath in a pink tub? Maybe he is deaf? Or just plain crazy as she is... Can anyone recall who her previous husband was? And I love to hear what he has to say about her... cause she is even more annoying that Anna Nicole.

Angel boy
    I never thought I would side with Trishelle on anything, but I was soooo happy that she went off on the little princess last night. I thought the most annoying part of this show was going to be Trishelle, but I CANNOT believe how much of a spoiled brat Traci is. I want to see a cat fight!!!

FORT Regular
    In 2003 she was in a movie called Malibooty, tells us a lot about her right there, along with many other titles just like this

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000943/

She is highly intelligent. I didn't see the first show, but will be tuned in later to see how she comes across. I thought she came across well in Celebrity Boot Camp. Then again, I cheer for the likes of Johnny Fairplay so perhaps I'm the wrong person to make such judgements

What is/was Celebrity Boot Camp? I've never heard of that show.

She looks like downtown Julie Brown to me, which is NOT a good thing. :phhht
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast