+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tammy Faye Messner

Tammy Faye Messner

[IMG]images/img/SU-BA-TFMessner_2x3_240.jpeg[/IMG]

Internationally known television personality, singer, author and former televangelist Tammy Faye Bakker Messner was born in International Falls, Minnesota, the eldest of eight children. She attended North Central Bible College in Minneapolis.

Tammy helped build the three largest Christian television networks in the world:
    CBN (The Christian Broadcasting Network) with Pat Robertson. Tammy worked for Pat for nine years.

TBN (The Trinity Broadcasting Network) with Paul Crouch.
    PTL (Praise the Lord) - Jim and Tammy Bakker. In its last year in operation, six million people visited the theme park, Heritage USA.

Tammy has spent over 30 years in television. She was the host of her own show, Tammy Faye's House Party. In 1996, she was the co-host of the syndicated Jim J. and Tammy Faye Show with JM J. Bullock.

She has made guest appearances on a number of television shows, including Larry King Live, Sally Jessy RaphaŽl, Good Morning America, CBS Chicago, CBS This Morning, Where Are They Now?, The Drew Carey Show, Roseanne, Tom Snyder, Prime Time, Hollywood Squares and many others.

Tammy was listed in the "Outstanding Young Women of America" and has recorded over 25 singing albums. She is the author of two best-selling books, "I Gotta Be Me" and "Run Towards The Roar." She has recently completed her autobiography, "Tammy: Telling It My Way," published by Random House. Tammy's newest book, "I Will Survive... and So Can You," is published by Penguin-Putnam and was released in September of this year.

After an unforgettable preview in San Francisco's Castro Theatre and subsequent successes at Miami's Jackie Gleason Theater, and the Palace Theater in Los Angeles, Tammy is also presently touring the country with her one-woman show, Doing It My Way.

Tammy is a minister of the gospel and ministers in churches around the nation. Tammy resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband Roe Messner, her two little puppies, Muffin and Tuppins, and a cat named Tinkerbell.

It will be really interesting to see her in a house with Ron Jeremy & Trashelle.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She's a fright.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just had a frightening thought. I hope we don't have to see her without the makeup.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Tammy Faye with make up....Tammy Faye without...

Its a toss up as to which is scarier.....

Mommy . .I'm so scared, that scary lady is looking at me . . .

She brings a new meaning to arachnophobia.

FORT Newbie
    Although, Tammy Faye didn't do anything to outrageous this week, the coming weeks look interesting. I cracked up when she said she like Hebrew national hotdogs.

hell, i'm just watching the show to see what she looks like without all that mascara.

i can't see how she can honestly think it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by once_again
    i can't see how she can honestly think it looks good.
    And yet, she does.

Maybe she has some form of body-dysmorphic disorder that makes her think all that clown make-up is attractive.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast