+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The phrase "we weren't looking for America's best singer, we were looking for America's worst singer" didn't do it?

Yes, they put in the B.S. about "spirit", but it was pretty clear. She just didn't GET IT.
    It would've worked if they said that.

What they said to Jamie was, "We weren't looking for America's best singer, we were looking for the person who thought they were America's best singer."

That's totally TRUE in her mind. So, she had no reason to be stunned or upset.

FORT Newbie
    must i remind you guys, jaime has stated in post-interviews she doesnt care and that she would of done it had she known anyways?

im pretty sure she understood and just doesnt care. Rosa on the other hand..

I mean, does anyone actually think she was the WORST singer of them all? I couldn't believe that, Frank? (the boy w/ the bellyring), got cut in the first round...

Yes, agreed Krom... She has potential though. (is that a streeeeetch?) The look... and hell, she does 'sing' better than I could... lol.

I laughed at all of them soooo hard... so kudos to the top 3 who got the cash.

P.S. Mimi - I was right... I knew you were bitter. But at least he got the 10 G's...
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeah
    It would've worked if they said that.

What they said to Jamie was, "We weren't looking for America's best singer, we were looking for the person who thought they were America's best singer."

That's totally TRUE in her mind. So, she had no reason to be stunned or upset.
    Well then it's even more pathetic.

One must assume even if that's the case that off-stage she was given more specifics like the others. But being wishy-washy on stage? Does that really lessen the humiliation at this level?

Ok, I am an hour behind you guys so bear with me. That coach had a completely horrified look on her face. I thought it was hilarious.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

The host is from where I live. He was on a radio show this morning on the telephone. He said that he felt horrible delivering the news, and it was the worst thing he ever had to do.
    From what I just saw, it wasn't that terrible of a let down to Jamie... I have no idea why Brian felt THAT terrible about it.
    (Brian was in a hotel room in Vegas, w/ his g/f... He wouldn't say who it was though. I know he used to date Nikki Hilton, but I am curious who is with now. He is supposed to be in town in a couple weeks.)
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

FORT Newbie

Thanks, WB!

Well, tonight's duet settled a question I've had in my mind for a long time... namely, why do so many people with absolutely no singing talent think that they are great singers? And the official answer, as demonstrated tonight, is that they are so totally tone deaf that great singing and horrible singing sound exactly the same to them. I make the analogy with a colorblind person, to whom red and green, as different as can be to everyone else, are indistinguishible.

The climax sucked.

The ending was so dumb. They didn't seem to really give a flying flick.

I think Mario should have been eliminated first, and then Rosa should have won.

Mario hurt my ears...plus I had to laugh the way he kept looking at the camera.

I think the only reason Jamie won was her assets.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    This ending bites.

Jamie really wasn't the worst singer. :rolleyes

Why did the host kept on saying that she was the "very first" superstar USA? Does he think they will have more seasons of that show? How will they even attempt to pull that off?

+ Reply to Thread