+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rosa had the worst voice...Jamie actually has potential to be a good singer(she sings out of tune and overshouts most of the time though, lol)and Mario is a terrible, terrible... version of Clay.
    The reason they chose Jamie(I think) is because she doesn't actually have a bad voice(its okay) Its just that the way she sings is so so so so so horrible that it showcases her voice wrong. I can see her singing stuff like Britney's or Jessica's songs. Rosa and Mario are so terrible, they don't even have potential. I simply cannot imagine them singing on the radio.

I thought the ending was pretty disappointing, a) because they went for the big chested fake blond who was not, imo, the worst singer, but merely the most marketable and b) because she clearly didn't understand what McFayden was babbling about at the end.

Even when he mentioned not even letting a "lousy singing voice" stop her she still didn't seem to really understand what he was talking about.

IMO, Rosa should have won.
    Her voice was by far worse than Jamie's and she was just as delusional about the depth of her talen as Jamie was.
    It seems a cop out to have Jamie win, and I agree with those who say that decision was made early on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I also thought the ending was bad, bad bad bad! I wanted something more! Mario storming off stage was funny (he made my ears bleed tonight, so had to turn the channel!!) Why didn't they ask Jamie and Mario what they thought of the duet? Or what Jamie thought after seeing her clips>? She seemed to be wincing through some of them. Why did they SO sugarcoat the ending (you have potential, we're looking for someone who can't especially sing, but can be marketied just the same - ala Britney , whocan't sing or dance anyway) I don't think Jamie FULLY understood that the show focused on her suckitude, and apparently they were told 50,000 so that other 50,000 at the end would softn the blow. But it just blew! I liked Rosa's "I don't care, I'm not the total worst and I have money now" attitutde, MArio's answr to the money seemed forced.

I believe they picked Jamie because she was the most into herself and would actually believe she was really good to see her reaction. I mean when she said "Take care of Jamie" during R E S P E C T, I thought I was gonna fall out

By the way, if anyone has any good Jamie pics PM me.. shes fyyne

The ending was a total letdown! I'm not sure what I expected ..but the non surprise of the contestants sucked .
    I think it was all staged anyway,just to suck in all of US suckers . :phhht
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    What in the world was the phrase "But we didn't lie to you about the audience loving you." for?...I'm dumbfounded. Lame ending.
    It was a cowardly effort for the producers to save face. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by ccrfan
    didnt the host tell the audience it was a scam in the begining of this episode?

there were probably 2 sets of audiences, it may have been last weeks who were told they were with make a wish
    My hunch is that it was all shot at once. Same audience.

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    Did it bother anyone else how immaturely both Mario and Rosa acted when the got cut, ESPECIALLY Mario? Rosa just walks off stage as soon as she finds out she lost, and Mario STORMS off stage like one big baby. Shouldn't you at least pretend to be happy for the winner and give them a fake hug, at least? Goodness, Imagine if someone did that on American Idol or on some real show...Then again, no one with a normal emotional intelligence would react that way towards losing.
    Is it possible that, at that point, Mario realized he was the brunt of a joke? He'd just heard Jamie sing and perhaps clued in. Or maybe the producers told him to walk off immediately after announcing the winner, then acted surprised by his reaction. I don't trust anything about this show.

Three words:

Rosa was ROBBED!

She clearly deserved the title of "Worst Singer in America".

+ Reply to Thread