+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elimination:Random or Talents?

Elimination:Random or Talents?

Do you think from the final 8 they are basically elimination random people? I mean they can since it is a hoax. Only once have i heard them come to a "disagreement" the rest they have always commented nicely. They hardly ever say i think last week's performance is better. I know they don't hear or see the other contestant's performance. It just seems a little odd.
    and the shoes fit since it is a hoax.
    They can just choose random people or eliminate favourites just for ratings sake.

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Well if they were going to eliminate favourites for ratings they sure did that with Ross, Frank and Nina Diva..

But I want Rosa to win... I'd buy her CD
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Funny you should start this thread as I was talking about this with my husband when we watched the show.
    To our, albeit untrained ears, we did think they cut the better four singers the other night.
    Obviously this is only opinion, but we did both remark on how accurate we felt the judges were in reducing the group from 8 to four based on singing talent.
    "That's Numberwang!"

yeah, I thought they made the 'right choices' this time, as john michael wasn't horrid, and without his shouting out random words, isn't bad (did they say he was classicly trained? I think he mentioned a degree in classical singing!) Tamara hit a couple notes, as did Nina Diva, despite her flashing of the panel. While I can't figure out why they cut Frank (unless they were scared of him ) this time it seemed fair.

I still think Frank "deserves" to be there.

I agree, Frank was not a good singer imo,which is obviously the point but damn the boy has flair. I found him entertaining none the less.
    I would think he's exactly the sort of person they'd want on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    I think for the most part they're cut the "better" (using that word very loosely) singers. But what about Jamie, she's not that bad IMO. Is she being kept on for ratings, because she's "hot"? :phhht But then Frank was popular and would have gotten ratings I'd think. Who knows.

I'm anxious to see how well the paid audience pulls it off.

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    That's why I thougt they cut Frank, b/c the male panel were scared of him!! What if he a threw a Diva fit!
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

He might have taken out some eyeballs with those coke nails of his.

I must be hallucinating, because I could swear someone said Jamie's not that bad a singer...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that it's based on talents. While I think that they made some stupid choices (Tamara over Frank, Mario over ND), that's just my opinion, and usually they've made the correct choices.

+ Reply to Thread